Sixty day extension requirements

It looks like I am going to have to go to CW to get the sixty day extension before September 26th. as no border runs are possible. Never having done this before, or been there, I am not sure of what the requirements are, so would appreciate any advice.

Some of my background.

Entered the country on the 13th. March, using a multiple entry non immigrant visa (O) which is valid till March 2021.

Got ninety days. 

As of the 10th.June, when I should have departed, have been using the amnesty and not visited any immigration office.

I know when I do go, I need my marriage certificate and also my wife to attend.

My wife had a stroke in November and this is not possible.

When I applied for my non immigrant visa in Savanakhet in March, I did show a video of my wife and how incapacitated me was, and wonder if I could do the same.

I could also take my daughter along to explain.

I do not have a tabien baan. Now I stay with my daughter in rented accommodation in Bangkok, which she has the paperwork for.

I have lived in Thailand for forty years and never filled out a TM30. I do not know if this will bite me on the proverbial.

I used to have a house and live in Pattaya, but have been living in Bangkok, at the present address for one and a half years.

When I moved in here, I gave my passport to reception, they photocopied it, I signed it, and that was it.

Since then I have done several border runs.

Reckon I will go to CW about the middle of next month. Want to delay, just in case there is another government extension and not lose my sixty days option. On the other hand, do not want to leave it too late and get caught in the crush. Plus gives me time to get my act together.

Sorry this is a bit long winded.

Hope you guys can give me some pointers.

Thanks.

Edited by kidneyw

Is you daughter Thai? If yes you could apply for the 60 day extension to visit her.

You could show a statement from your daughter that you are living with her for proof of residence. If a TM30 report has not been done for where you living the may want one when you appy. Your daughter could do the report.

Ubonjoe, thanks for the reply.

Yes my daughter is half Thai. Could she/we do the report for the TM30, at the same time as applying for the 60 day extension? Or does it need to be sorted beforehand.

If beforehand, could this be done online?

Would there be any problem that I would only be doing this now? (maybe a fine?)

What paperwork would I need to submit for using my daughter as the reason for my 60 day extension. (birth certificate etc.,)

Just to make sure I have all bases covered, did I read that I also need an updated / verified marriage certificate from the Amphur, as well as the original marriage certificate?

Looks like I will definitely take my daughter along.

Sorry for the extra questions.

The TM30 report (if asked for) could be done during the same trip to immigration.

You would apply for the 60 day extension to visit your daughter. You will need her birth certificate and a copy of it. Copies of her house book registry and ID card. Your daughter will have to be with you when you apply.

No need for your marriage certificate.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The TM30 report (if asked for) could be done during the same trip to immigration.

You would apply for the 60 day extension to visit your daughter. You will need her birth certificate and a copy of it. Copies of her house book registry and ID card. Your daughter will have to be with you when you apply.

No need for your marriage certificate.

Thank you Sir.