Cambodian busted selling sex at short time resort in Sa Kaeo

webfact

Cambodian busted selling sex at short time resort in Sa Kaeo

8pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A sting conducted at a well known resort (short time sex room) in Sa Kaeo in the east of Thailand resulted in the arrest of a Cambodian lady boy trafficking in minors for orgies. 

This followed a complaint from a foreign NGO that the man was responsible for trafficking under age girls in Sa Kaeo, Bangkok and surrounding provinces using a Twitter account advertising "swinging sex". 

The sting resulted in Wan Jow delivering one woman and two girls aged 16 and 17.

As soon as the money was paid a district chief and protection agency staff swung into action. 

Daily News reported in an extraordinarily lurid fashion even for the Thai press. They said that pictures of many underage girls had been sent online before the sting was conducted. 

The Cambodian has been charged with human trafficking. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-08-14

• Like 1

Oh, for crise sakes, at what point does every one, no matter what their perversion, acquiesce to the fact that every one of us lives in one way or another, wrapped up in our own sexual fantasies? 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, johnray said:

Why is this illegal?  The legal age is 15 here.

A unique aspect of Thai law is that if a sexual encounter occurs with a teen (aged 15-18) outside the home it requires parental consent. There seems to be a legal presumption that if the sexual activity occurs in the minor’s home, the parents have consented ".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, johnray said:

Why is this illegal?  The legal age is 15 here.

Well, that got me curious.  Never considered the rest of the world hadn't moved on to 18 being the age of consent.  So I googled it.

(These were all on the main google page)

and WHOA?!

It's 15 in Thailand.
14 in China
16 in UK
13 in Japan.
14 in Germany

So, that is a legit, even if creepy, question:  My guess is the lady was using some under the age 15.

13 minutes ago, NE1 said:

A unique aspect of Thai law is that if a sexual encounter occurs with a teen (aged 15-18) outside the home it requires parental consent. There seems to be a legal presumption that if the sexual activity occurs in the minor’s home, the parents have consented ".

Parental consent is not required, but a parental complaint will cause problems.

There is a difference.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Parental consent is not required, but a parental complaint will cause problems.

There is a difference.

I read it off a law page. It is not my opinion or view. That's why I put quotation marks.