farts = rape

nikmar

1 minute ago, Heppinger said:

You know your country has been infiltrated by your enemy when you have "Top feminist Academics" 

The women are absolutely shredding the author in the comment section.  I’m sure some of our local TVF social justice warriors will be by shortly to point out what scum we are for laughing about this feminist garbage.  One thing is for sure...they certainly won’t be calling it out.

• Like 1

Not worth reading as the title alluding to farts = "misogynist" presumes that women do not fart or else the gas they pass smells like a Gloria Steinem Floral Car Air Freshener - neither of which are fact.  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Airalee said:

The women are absolutely shredding the author in the comment section.  I’m sure some of our local TVF social justice warriors will be by shortly to point out what scum we are for laughing about this feminist garbage.  One thing is for sure...they certainly won’t be calling it out.

Its a satirical page, not meant to be taken seriously..............also 7 years old  

8 minutes ago, connda said:

Not worth reading as the title alluding to farts = "misogynist" presumes that women do not fart or else the gas they pass smells like a Gloria Steinem Floral Car Air Freshener - neither of which are fact.  

My Missus farts away like an old Race Horse sometimes.

Good God ! If it was all " bottled up" and then released in one almighty bottom burp, it would bring down the House.

Edited by Cake Monster
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

This thread stinks...some of you pass gas and laugh...some wait until they are in a crowded train or elevator...others pass gas at family reunions and stealthily slip away undetected...good job!

I let em rip in the hallway of my condo.  Great acoustics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing beats trumping the national anthem, and any suggestion that this might be banned, whether satirical or not,  cannot be tolerated.  Remember, the suggestion that a fart could be president started as a joke.