Police timeline for ‘Boss’ case

webfact

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

How many police forces around the world are 100% squeaky clean with no corruption ?

So that's the same as driving a motobike against traffic without helmet? Or just stopping drivers and demanding cash money? Or putting drugs in ones pocket and arrest him for it? Or arresting businessman and demanding 200.000 us$ bail money? 

For what i have seen from the world (which is quite a lot) Thailand has the worst policeforce of all...

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

How many police forces around the world are 100% squeaky clean with no corruption ?

but to answer your Question, Ive never seen a police force driving  against traffic without a helmet o a motorbike.... Have you ?

Yep, two up on the bike, and one had what appeared to be a long firearm in a carrybag slung across his back. Phitsanulok 

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Yep, two up on the bike, and one had what appeared to be a long firearm in a carrybag slung across his back. Phitsanulok 

Yes me too, i've seen it plenty of times...Thai police never give the good example themselves...

8 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Ohh I have seen policemen driving a scooter up the wrong way without a helmet but never a police force.

3 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Ohh I have seen policemen driving a scooter up the wrong way without a helmet but never a police force.

One day during songkran in Phuket there were 2 of them driving around on scooters...we didn't throw water to them (to everyone else though), they stopped and asked if we needed more beer...sure...so they went to buy it and came back to sell it to us...no helmets, i guess they were drunk but hey who cares...in Thailand that's possible.

Just now, Youlike said:

One day during songkran in Phuket there were 2 of them driving around on scooters...we didn't throw water to them (to everyone else though), they stopped and asked if we needed more beer...sure...so they went to buy it and came back to sell it to us...no helmets, i guess they were drunk but hey who cares...in Thailand that's possible.

2 does not make a police force though... maybe check your posts before you start frothing at the finger tips.

11 minutes ago, chilli42 said:

The whole mess just makes me sick and angry.  How can Thai’s sit back and just ignore this as “just the way things are”?

After 20 years Thailand and so long married, I still have some problems with it when my Thai wife tell me : " Why are you convinced that your way of thinking and doing is the only right one. It may be the case in Western countries, not necessarily in Thailand". 

• Like 2

Totally, Totally, Totally, Unacceptable inaction on a case that irrespective who was involved after 8 years of inaction person/s should be brought to face Justice!! SIMPLE!! NO VALID REASON CAN STOP PROSECUTION!! NOTHING!! PM PRAYUT NEEDS TO ACT GONE BEYOND CAPABILITIES OF POLICE, JUSTICE DEPT & OTHERS!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Well, looking through the information this could easily be an identical timeline for your average Somchai in a pickup truck who's drunk on lao kao and high on yabba. 

No double standards here. 

Amazing, the script writers are novices, however always a good laugh.

There is no better way to explain the ignorant arrogance of the oligarch elite which ruin this country on a daily basis while small fry thieves are getting (correctly so) arrested for stealing mushrooms. 

This is a country where people are here to serve the government and Vorayuth is the perfect example. Not that he would know - as he knows absofç%"*çlutely nothing - but his in-laws running the Red Bull brand must know, how many brown envelopes were passed. The recent "revival" of the case just put another zero at the end of the non-receiptable outlays ........ 

Red Bull makes more money than they can ever spend hence money is not an issue. At the other end of the envelopes there are greedy crooks doing everything possible to ensure, that the free flow of money does not seize. In between is this little pr1ck of a <deleted> who thinks he is on top of the world. I - for one - would be very careful if I would be him; many people have less than unpleasant feelings about this spoilt brat, the wick is getting shorter and shorter ......... 

• Like 1

Whatever the real facts, the window of opportunity has long passed to secure a conviction. This case, and similar have been played out in many countries. Being Thailand, one can only hope his family & kids are financially secure going forward, which I would guess they are. Lets hope everyone involved learn't something, & act differently in future

• Like 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:

, and heard a loud crash behind him, but did not turn to look.

Not much of a witness then, the witness first explained that the policeman was ahead of him, but changing lanes to the outside lane, then suddenly, the accident was heard from the rear ????????   ( so what speed was the witness doing )

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Somyot Abniam’s testimony the two vehicles were being driven at a speed of no more than 80 kilometres per hour.

Relative only to the damage of the vehicles, but not proof of suspected initial speed, police checked from 150 yds. from crash site. (good sized stopping distance ?, no mention of skid marks)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Youlike said:

The report is missing an important part...within 5 minutes there was another driver of the ferrari who claimed he was the one who drove the car....

What happened to him?

Read post no 21 by Bundooman he brings the other  other supposedly driver up there!

On 8/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, connda said:

Sure - this whole fiasco will be made to "go away" in a manner that is convenient for both the government and young Mr. Teflon Untouchable.

Boycot RB
Boycot RB racing

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 11:50 AM, luckyluke said:

After 20 years Thailand and so long married, I still have some problems with it when my Thai wife tell me : " Why are you convinced that your way of thinking and doing is the only right one. It may be the case in Western countries, not necessarily in Thailand". 

I would say your way of thinking is the norm as Thailand has the laws in place confirming that - those laws are in place for her benefit too. However paying blood money is a practice in place in many countries the difference being it is legal in those countries.