The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

On 9/10/2020 at 7:32 AM, izod10 said:

Ill say....had 5 cleaners in last 4 weeks,banged the lot,plus others who have all got BFs,openly admit it,talk to them on what chat,video on too,me in the background

even Ray Charles wouldn't bang the cleaning ladies I've seen here.  do we need an intervention?

On 9/14/2020 at 3:22 PM, Banana7 said:

Just tell her, money is short, cannot send anymore.

I've met several Thai women who told me they have up to 3 sponsors sending them monthly money. One told me she had an Aussy, a Brit and a German, all sending her monthly money. Each would come for a month or 2 every year. If 2 planned to come for overlapping periods, she tell one that she was in her home town looking after her sick parent and recommend dates that didn't overlap with the other sponsor. None had been in town for over a month and she need company tonight, no charge.

No need to sponsor anyone. If you want to help Thai people, make a donation to the Father Ray Foundation for orphans.

Thats ok. But its obvious the kind of girl you are talking about here.

Others partners are living in rural Isaan, speak virtually NO English, obviously havent had contact with, or know any other foriegners. 

Have no solid work or any real support or welfare.

So, can you pic what the difference is in these 2 different types?

Its one thing not wanting to throw good money down a never ending pit,

and yes, i agree, the scenario you painted is definately no go zone..

but things aint always black and white like that.

So your advice "no need to sponsor someone" obviously comes with a zero guilt factor under those circumstances.

not so much the same for others

On 9/19/2020 at 1:10 PM, pookondee said:

Others partners are living in rural Isaan, speak virtually NO English, obviously havent had contact with, or know any other foriegners. 

I didn't know you needed to be able to speak English in order to have sex for money.  ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2020 at 9:35 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

The P4P scene is WHY they are still married. If they didn't have that they'd have dumped their loveless and sexless marriage long ago, IMO.

However , loveless and sexless marriage . 

No problem , get a Kindle , and die of boredom ..

On 9/19/2020 at 1:10 PM, pookondee said:

Thats ok. But its obvious the kind of girl you are talking about here.

Have no solid work or any real support or welfare.

So, can you pic what the difference is in these 2 different types?

Its one thing not wanting to throw good money down a never ending pit,

and yes, i agree, the scenario you painted is definately no go zone..

but things aint always black and white like that.

So your advice "no need to sponsor someone" obviously comes with a zero guilt factor under those circumstances.

not so much the same for others

90% of the ones with one or more sponsors don't tell a potential new sponsor that they already have a sponsor. They just dangle the same bait used last time to catch a sponsor in hopes of catching more sponsors and more money. You won't know how many sponsors they already have unless they tell you. If you do ask, most will say 'no have' but that may not be true. Thai women are very good actresses, they should be in more movies.

Best policy is pay-as-you-go, once you leave, stop paying. Don't be an ATM and naive.

Edited by Banana7

Amazing how many guys come on here bragging that they are taking care of a 'sponsors woman' - second in line so to speak because the 'relationship' is free

in the next breath we are told best to 'pay as you go'

I wish you would make your minds up - are you paying for sex with anything that will accept your money?

Either way looks like 2nd choice is a preferred way of life for you guys, if you manage to achieve 2nd which could be doubtful

Enjoy guys

On 9/20/2020 at 10:47 PM, 473geo said:

I wish you would make your minds up - are you paying for sex with anything that will accept your money?

Yes, I am paying as I go with money, which is better than paying with motorbikes, gold, land, houses, bars, shops, cars, farms etc etc.   ???? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1