The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

18 minutes ago, 473geo said:

You don't know what you are missing, once you get above the waiting outside 7 - 11 or 500 baht level.

Limited experience has never been a good basis for commenting on a topic, in my opinion, but keep trying. perhaps the gap in your experience and knowledge can be covered with a little more reading and imagination.

That's a really poor come back tbh when in doubt accuse whoever made you butt hurt of being low knowledge just like all the other miserable punters / trolls on here ???? By the way I have lived here for 10 years plus so I think I'm qualified to offer advice based on my experiences and what I have seen with my own eyes. I have also dated a my fair share of beautiful (non working) Thai girls (that I didn't have to purchase) whilst simultaneously watching my close friends being extorted (some of which ended up losing everything) So I think I can offer some insight here on the Thai psyche regardless of if I exposed myself to HIV ???? 

Being a punter is not a badge of honour or measure of knowledge you know that right?

Edited by misterjames
  • Like 1

Just now, misterjames said:

That's a really poor come back tbh when in doubt accuse whoever made you butt hurt of being low knowledge just like all the other miserable people on here ???? By the way I have lived here for 10 years plus so I think I'm qualified to offer advice based on my experiences and what I have seen with my own eyes. I have also dated a substantial amount of beautiful Thai girls that are not bargirls (that I didn't have to purchase) whilst watching my close friends being extorted. So I think I can offer some insight here on the Thai psyche regardless of if I exposed myself to HIV in some seedy bar ???? 

You said it!! no experience of paying for women, none, nil, zero.......your comments display exactly that....thank you for your time to respond but you are talking about dating girls.......well done nothing new there.... when you have real personal experience come back and talk about 'bargirls' who by the way are not always met in a seedy bar, but you are forgiven your inexperience.

4 minutes ago, 473geo said:

You said it!! no experience of paying for women, none, nil, zero.......your comments display exactly that....thank you for your time to respond but you are talking about dating girls.......well done nothing new there.... when you have real personal experience come back and talk about 'bargirls' who by the way are not always met in a seedy bar, but you are forgiven your inexperience.

What I'm saying is that the OP doesn't have to pay for a women to have one.

I guess that point is missing on you because you have resigned yourself to a live a life of co-exploitation of the opposite sex.

If your looks match your ignorant personality then I can see why you had to pay tbh ????

Who really lacks knowledge here? ????

Edited by misterjames

3 minutes ago, misterjames said:

What I'm saying is that the OP doesn't have to pay for a women to have one.

I guess that point is missing on you because you have resigned yourself to a live a life of co-exploitation of the opposite sex.

If your looks match your ignorant personality then I can see why you had to pay tbh ????

Who really lacks knowledge here? ????

????????????

3 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Romanticising prostitution now? what a winner ???? experience direct or indirect is still experience.

How does one have indirect experience of paying for sex  - you are into voyeurism?

Edited by 473geo

1 minute ago, 473geo said:

How does one have indirect experience of paying for sex  - you are into voyeurism?

Your troll game is weak bro. 

If your friend jumps off a cliff and you see him go splat would you learn from that or jump yourself? 

Use your brain ????

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, misterjames said:

Your troll game is weak bro. 

If your friend jumps off a cliff and you see him go splat would you learn from that or jump yourself? 

Use your brain ????

My friends would not think of jumping of a cliff, can see why yours might though ????

Bye

My friends would not think of jumping of a cliff, can see why yours might though ????

Bye

At least I have some friends that I didn't have to pay around me ????

Think about what I said you might learn something. Unless you are already in a horrible relationship (which by your miserable attitude i assume you are)

Never too late to change mate good luck ????

5 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

One of the main misconceptions that I meet among farangs in their relationships with Isaan girls is that if they (women) do cheat, then this can only happen in Pattaya or Bangkok bars with another farang involved. But if she lives in her village , then she cannot cheat, and with whom? Awful stupidity. Isaan women cheat on foreigners with other Thais, first of all. And money is almost never involved then. Failure to understand this fact reveals people who are inexperienced, if not at all dumb, incapable of any kind of self-reflection.
 In the case of any farang who maintains a financial connection with the Isaan woman without seeing her for months - I am ready, without any hesitation, to make a bet with them that their darling is cheating on them. I estimate the likelihood of me being right at 95%, so I am ready to risk any amount.

If she was a bar girl for a few years previously what makes you think it would matter?

If she was a bar girl for a few years previously what makes you think it would matter?

I think it does matter. Many farangs think they buy the Thai girls’ loyalty with those money transfers. Nothing can be further from the truth.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

I am ready, without any hesitation, to make a bet with them that their darling is cheating on them. I estimate the likelihood of me being right at 95%, so I am ready to risk any amount.

I would agree with that.

Thing is these guys only care if they are cheating with another foreigner. They are willing to overlook the fact that she is a prostitute and swear blind she is different while emptying their wallet.

Perfect example of this mentality below.

The logic is missing they are happy to be extorted and support a bar girl and her Thai bf no wonder the Thai guys always have that annoying smirk on their face they must think these guys are nuts (not wrong mostly tbh) ????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

I think it does matter. Many farangs think they buy the Thai girls’ loyalty with those money transfers. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Would that be the same farangs that drop into Nana on the way through?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Would that be the same farangs that drop into Nana on the way through?

Why would anyone in their right mind pay one bar girl to stay home for months / years while they are not here only to return to pay yet another for sex at nana???

I'm not saying it doesn't happen I just don't understand the logic because it is seriously flawed but illogical thinking seems to be a running theme here ????

Edited by misterjames

1 minute ago, misterjames said:

Why would anyone in their right mind pay one bar girl to stay home for months / years while they are not here only to return to pay another for sex ???

The logic is seriously flawed but illogical seems to be the running theme here ????

Because this is Thailand and they can and they do

On 8/15/2020 at 1:02 AM, pookondee said:

half the amount would hardly be worth sending, even by cheap Charlie standards.

Id spend more on a decent night out in Bkk and she knows it.

The o. p. seems worried enough to start a topic about the value of 2 nights out. 

Good for the lady to know what she is worth. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Why would anyone in their right mind pay one bar girl to stay home for months / years while they are not here only to return to pay yet another for sex at nana???

I'm not saying it doesn't happen I just don't understand the logic because it is seriously flawed but illogical thinking seems to be a running theme here ????

I dont know where you guys are going with the bargirl thing, unless you assume 100% of all Thais are or have been bargirls at some stage.

Strangely enough, this one has worked in a cake making factory when i met her, but it was at a tawandaeng joint where i met her the first time, and she was a customer there.

So could she have ever worked in a bar?

-I dont know for 100% sure, but im not so absolutely naive to rule it out as im not naive enough to think they dont lie.

they ALL do!

Another amazing thing, how some guys always saying Thai girls are greedy, like they think all Thai females must have a few lazy mill in the bank and a cabin in the south of France,

but just like to get money of the farang for kicks.

well, Im pretty sure every baht would go towards food, clothes, kids, and parents.

we all know theres not much of a welfare system in Thailand.

I know for sure tho, this one definately aint got 3 or 4 others sending her cash, though it probably work out better for me if she did.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pookondee said:

I dont know where you guys are going with the bargirl thing, unless you assume 100% of all Thais are or have been bargirls at some stage.

Mate if she has you sending money she has either worked as a bargirl at some point or hangs around them and they are instructing her how to milk a John either way there is not much difference between the two if you ask me.  

So could she have ever worked in a bar?

-I dont know for 100% sure, but im not so absolutely naive to rule it out as im not naive enough to think they dont lie.

they ALL do!

Good to see you aren't completely delusional mate! To be honest in my experience there is not much difference between a bar girl and how they behave and any Thai women that is asking for money from a foreigner (regardless of what job she said she has) A good Thai girl would never even ask you for money they would be too shy and probably wouldn't date a foreigner easily you would have to work at it for a while just like a decent women anywhere else in the world. Even then a good Thai girl wouldn't accept your money let alone ask you for it! I have had to throw the taxi fare into a taxi and physically close the door on her and run off in order for one sweet girl I knew to accept the cab fair to get home after we went out.

but just like to get money of the farang for kicks.

They do get some kind of kick out of it if you been here long enough you can hear them bragging and laughing about it to their friends if they have managed to get money out of a guy I've seen that many times and not just bar girls do that.

well, Im pretty sure every baht would go towards food, clothes, kids, and parents.

Don't be so sure about that I've dated girls that have decent jobs and talk all that talk about how they do everything for their parents but seeing what they do with their monthly wages first hand tells another story the talk is just to make themselves seem like good people (face)

we all know theres not much of a welfare system in Thailand.

Did you come to Thailand to find a good cause? there are a lot of really deserving women and children with no arms and legs starving to death on the borders if you really want to do something good why not donate to a decent charity instead? let me guess it's because of the vagina element? come on dude this is your little head talking you know this isn't about food and clothing for her family. Try telling her you won't send cash but you will send food parcels and basic clothing for her parents and the kids and see how well that goes down! ????

I know for sure tho, this one definately aint got 3 or 4 others sending her cash, though it probably work out better for me if she did.

I wouldn't be so sure about that either quite a few do have more than one sponsor working girl or not.

Ultimately you seem like you know what is going on here trust your gut instinct you wouldn't be here unless you felt like you were being mugged off to some degree. Trust yourself!

Edited by misterjames
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, unfortunately we have. And now you repeat the same stupidity.

I just don´t get you. So, you are giving her money for get something out of it. You mean like you pay a prostitute anyway, but it just not feel that way when she is with mama and papa. Really?

I thought you were giving her money because you liked her or even loved her. Why in the world would you send money from abroad otherwise? Then you could just have a new one everytime, and just pretend that because she is with you all the time you are in Thailand it ain´t so bad.

You ever entertained the thought that some guys give em money because they actually aint prostitutes?

and as such, a lot of em dont have any other income stream and just need to eat?

Of course, the old BG trick was to have guys sending em money to keep OUT of bars,

then the nasty ones happily take that money and go right back to the bars for more $.

That is all TVF folklore anyway.

The one i talk about has had other income streams that dont involve bars.

You will see that if you yourself get out of the bars and see what goes on in real life.

This one makes that god horrible Gapi stuff and sells it at the local village markets for 25baht a small bag. 

why someone would go to all that horrible trouble if they be easily pulling 10s of thousands of free baht from foreigners abroad is beyond me.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, pookondee said:

You ever entertained the thought that some guys give em money because they actually aint prostitutes?

What is the difference between a prostitute and a women that requires you to pay them for a bang ?

Please tell me I would love to hear it ????

Look up the definition of prostitution in the dictionary while you are at it.

39 minutes ago, pookondee said:

why someone would go to all that horrible trouble if they be easily pulling 10s of thousands of free baht from foreigners abroad is beyond me.

Oh my sweet summer child you are soo green! if only you knew what the get upto you would be flawed by the sound of it ????

Edited by misterjames

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've never met a woman that didn't expect to get paid for sex.

The only difference is the payment plan.

Reminds me of Churchill

Churchill: Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?
Socialite: My goodness, Mr. Churchill… Well, I suppose… we would have to discuss terms, of course…
Churchill: Would you sleep with me for five pounds?
Socialite: Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!
Churchill: Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.

• Haha 2

On 8/14/2020 at 4:46 PM, pookondee said:

Obviously Thais will wait forever as long as someones sending money

Obviously you have not had much experience in Thailand.  Obviously they will collect as many foreigners as possible to send money.  I have known “I wait you” girls collecting from several boyfriends overseas.

As to your question, you are overthinking things.  Just tell her it’s off.  She will be upset that one source of income has dried up but she will get over it.

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The guys handing over loads of cash don't live here though.

The rest of us are still having adventures here that they can only imagine.

Ah ok besides finally enjoying affordable cheap sex, what other great adventures are 'the rest of us' enjoying that the 'guys handing over loads of cash' maybe missing out on?