Thai Economic Outlook Weakest in the Region: BoT

snoop1130

Thai Economic Outlook Weakest in the Region: BoT

grtg.PNG

BANGKOK, Aug 14 (TNA) – The Thai economic outlook may be the worst in the region thanks to heavy foreign dependency, said outgoing Bank of Thailand governor Veerathai Santiprabhob.

As his term is due to expire at the end of September, Veerathai suggested economic restructuring to shift from dependence on the foreign sector to the domestic sector. 

He viewed that it could take two years for Thai economy to return to pre- pandemic economy.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-502466

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-08-14

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Veerathai suggested economic restructuring to shift from dependence on the foreign sector to the domestic sector. 

Close down 90% of everything in Pattaya and maybe break even with domestic tourists.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Thai economic outlook may be the worst in the region thanks to heavy foreign dependency, said outgoing Bank of Thailand governor Veerathai Santiprabhob.

the headline states a "fact".        i read this sentence as an OPINION.     Yes ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Thai economic outlook may be the worst in the region thanks to heavy foreign dependency, said outgoing Bank of Thailand governor Veerathai Santiprabhob.

And a great leader for the last 6 years can take pride in that!!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, NCC1701A said:

"So I'm out of here in September to my new villa in the South of France. Thanks for all the fish."

Hope you are taking the harem with you and teach them the basic important French phrases such as 'menage a trois'. 

I think it means good morning ....or good moaning.