Miley Cyrus reveals her first sexual experience was a threesome with two females

snoop1130

Miley Cyrus reveals her first sexual experience was a threesome with two females

By REBECCA DAVISON

31943466-8627025-image-m-47_1597399610235.jpg

Confessions: Miley Cyrus has claimed her first sexual experience was a threesome with two girls as she revealed ex-husband Liam Hemsworth was the first man she slept with (pictured in 2019)

Miley Cyrus has revealed her first sexual experience was a threesome with two girls. 

The newly single singer, 27, who released the new video to her song Midnight Sky on Thursday, said that she 'hooked up with most of her girl mates. 

Adding that the first man she ever slept with was Liam Hemsworth, 30, when she was aged 16. The pair later went on to marry but sadly divorced.

The singer discussed her personal and private life in a rare revealing interview on the Call Her Daddy podcast with Alexandra Cooper that dropped at midnight on Friday.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8627025/Miley-Cyrus-claims-sexual-experience-threesome-two-girls.html

9 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

"Miley Cyrus reveals her first sexual experience was a threesome with two females"

So was mine !!!

No, Not really--I never had A ménage à trois until I discovered the Grace hotel, then I made a fatal mistake of turning the TV on (trying to get some music) The argument between my 2 guests about who should have control of the remote & what channel sort of dulled the whole experience down a lot.

Grace Hotel is like a middle eastern circus. You want a girl then there is alwAys one by the elevator. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bodga said:

who gives a  flying fart, my  first experience was with a pig, so what.

so was mine, she worked in the Coop supermarket in Lincoln, UK. Ass like a pig, face like a deformed bull dog, stomach like a dropped lasagna, it's a wonder that it didn't turn me off sex forever.    

14 hours ago, Pilotman said:

so was mine, she worked in the Coop supermarket in Lincoln, UK. Ass like a pig, face like a deformed bull dog, stomach like a dropped lasagna, it's a wonder that it didn't turn me off sex forever.    

She was also a liar as she told me she was a virgin..................

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, bodga said:

who gives a  flying fart, my  first experience was with a pig, so what.

It does not generate the same kind of naughty points that sell songs.  This is just a marketing/PR activity to sell more music.

• Like 1