Miley Cyrus reveals her first sexual experience was a threesome with two females

snoop1130

Is this the lovely girl next door that transformed itself overnight from the relatively wholesome Hannah Montana, the idol of millions of young girls, to a twerking whore-like creature who simulates sex acts and masturbation on stage, a degenerate piece of filth that should be, along with managers and parents, be snuffed out with extreme prejudice?  or was that Britany Spears i'm thinking of? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Susco said:

Wow, threads in this forum get on average ONE reply, but put the word sex in the topic title and it is a hot topic within the next hour.

Says a lot about who is active on this forum.

image.png.341bd20db9d2ead7f96926e58885cdfd.png

Better than the million threads about Red Bull

Edited by ChipButty

4 minutes ago, Susco said:

Wow, threads in this forum get on average ONE reply, but put the word sex in the topic title and it is a hot topic within the next hour.

Says a lot about who is active on this forum.

Incorrect , 15 threads on the first page have more replies than this thread 

7 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Incorrect , 15 threads on the first page have more replies than this thread 

WOW, you show your 2 digit IQ level again, unable to count to 40

1334438735_entertainmentnews.thumb.png.45bd6cab696c08e53598890da821215c.png

Edited by Susco

1 minute ago, Susco said:

WOW, you show your 2 digit IQ level again, not knowing the difference between views and replies.

I was referring to Thai Visa forums/threads in general (View new content) , rather than just the entertainment section .

I was also stating the replies, rather than the views 

17 minutes ago, Susco said:

WOW, you show your 2 digit IQ level again, unable to count to 40

Don't stress it only takes 2 digits to figure out that TV post these stories of filthy demonic whores that should have stones and not accolades thrown at them to gauge the level of demoralization and subversion among western men.  As any normal adult that understands the values and restrictions needed in protecting and maintaining a healthy society for it's youth understands that this whore and the parasites that feed off it should be scrubbed from the face of the earth and not paraded and promoted as an idol to teenagers.

On 8/14/2020 at 5:22 AM, spiekerjozef said:

Will they now charge him like Weinstein ?

Except, he was only 19 yo, when she was 16 yo. And, I believe that she was living, in Tennessee, which has "Romeo and Juliet" laws that permit a 16 yo to have sex with someone, whom is not more than four years older.

1 hour ago, skytrooper70 said:

Except, he was only 19 yo, when she was 16 yo. And, I believe that she was living, in Tennessee, which has "Romeo and Juliet" laws that permit a 16 yo to have sex with someone, whom is not more than four years older.

where i come from anyone can bang a 15 year old as long as its consensual

18 hours ago, Heppinger said:

Don't stress it only takes 2 digits to figure out that TV post these stories of filthy demonic whores that should have stones and not accolades thrown at them to gauge the level of demoralization and subversion among western men.  As any normal adult that understands the values and restrictions needed in protecting and maintaining a healthy society for it's youth understands that this whore and the parasites that feed off it should be scrubbed from the face of the earth and not paraded and promoted as an idol to teenagers.

you sound like the most bitter tv forumer ever.

mind you that girl isnt and has never been a prostitute,

in spite of having more money then you and i guess thats what hurts you