Ex-police chief to present new evidence of Red Bull heir’s Ferrari speed

rooster59

4 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

You have traffic camera here EVERY PLACE! So watch that one! Distance between camera's and time to used!

Speed= distance/ time don't need be wizard of OZ! DONE

Back to primary school donks!

Sorry i forget all traffic camera image's is somehow missing!?

or his mobile phone GPS ...

It seems funny when I go through those yellow lights always get it taken in the mail and the cameras are always working very well but now the cameras weren’t working well the night of the accident and by looking at the damage of his car it looks like he was going very fast TIT

3 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

And who were they exactly? Names, please. And more importantly: Will they be investigated for potential obstruction of justice? And if not, why not?

Not! TIT!! 

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

The plot thickens. Red Bull family bring out their "experts". for want of a better word!

A very long time ago when I was training in a aeronautical engineering college my tutor gave me some very valuable advice:

Never call yourself an expert.

He explained an "ex" is a has been... and a "spurt" is how you were brought into the world.

He was a smart guy.

5 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

And who were they exactly? Names, please. And more importantly: Will they be investigated for potential obstruction of justice? And if not, why not?

I believe the Thai media are saying it's the one mentioned in the OP article here...  Who of course, is no longer an active officer in the RTP.

1 hour ago, DaveE13 said:

The ex police chief who couldn't properly explain why he took money from a well known gangster. 

Not only that but he was getting paid, with 'questionable legality', B50,000 per month from TCC - the Chang beer group.

There are few, if any, clean polce involved in the sorry mess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, DaveE13 said:

The ex police chief who couldn't properly explain why he took money from a well known gangster. 

Ex police chief Somyot is the man allegedly hand picked by coup leader Prayut Chan Ocha to create the desired verdict for the Kho Tao murder investigation in 2014. The local Surat police had identified the perpetrators as a wealthy local headman's son and another family member. The Surat police said they had evidence to support their claim.

Apparently the Headman was closely connected with the Surat political fat cats and lo and behold Somyot's appointment resulted in 2 Burmese scapegoats being found and the Headman's son being exonerated after a stage managed DNA test, which was highly publicised. Needless to say Somyot's smiling face was to the fore.

Thai Stock Exchange records show that Somyot had purchased shares valued at hundreds of millions Thai Baht at about this time. Obviously a very astute businessman being able to save so much money on a police chief's salary!

It seems the Red Bull fiasco has attracted his attention, presumably because of the potential for rich pickings.

Whilst the News and OP doesn't make it clear, I can imagine he's found some new evidence to help in the attempt to clear the Red Bull runt. Somyot is never the one to miss an opportunity to enlarge his 'unusual' wealth is he!

Somyot is currently the FIFA representative and Head of the cash strapped Thai Football Association Association.

• Like 2