Video: Next door neighbors stealing water! They admit it and come out with a ton of excuses

rooster59

21 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Surely that's how the court system works worldwide - the lawyer telling the better story wins the case.

Or have I forgotten to take my pills again to keep my cynicism under control?

Yep It Does, seen it myself, Cops Lawyers Barristers Judges having Lunch Together. 

And don't tell me that they don't talk Shop.

In Real life one is Only Not Guilty until one runs out of Money, 

Been there, and that's a Western country  What does one expect Here?   SFA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Yep It Does, seen it myself, Cops Lawyers Barristers Judges having Lunch Together. 

And don't tell me that they don't talk Shop.

In Real life one is Only Not Guilty until one runs out of Money, 

Been there, and that's a Western country  What does one expect Here?   SFA.

I do like your line:  In Real life one is Only Not Guilty until one runs out of Money, 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

Stupid...

Do you think people who are reduced to stealing water are models of intelligence and rational mind ?

These little anecdotal thefts are the counterpart of misery and I hope that the victim and the judges will know how to be lenient.

Why? Stealing is Stealing Being THB1 or THB 1,000,000 You steal from me You Pay. If real Bad You Die! 

I have been Taught that Stealing And Lying are the worst, We don't take kindly to that.

Edited by digger70
  • Like 1

Just now, Victornoir said:

Stupid...

Do you think people who are reduced to stealing water are models of intelligence and rational mind ?

These little anecdotal thefts are the counterpart of misery and I hope that the victim and the judges will know how to be lenient.

I had a case of theft in rural australia.

Being rural, like wayyy out, the house was not locked. The guy went in and helped himself a chicken and wine.

Turns out it was melbourne cup day, biggest racing event in oz. The guy drank the wine, ate the chicken and left after the race.

Was quite a funny sentencing considering the judge used to be on the board of the TAB, the govt betting agency. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

I had a case of theft in rural australia.

Being rural, like wayyy out, the house was not locked. The guy went in and helped himself a chicken and wine.

Turns out it was melbourne cup day, biggest racing event in oz. The guy drank the wine, ate the chicken and left after the race.

Was quite a funny sentencing considering the judge used to be on the board of the TAB, the govt betting agency. 

Did he clean up after?

On 8/16/2020 at 7:21 AM, RJRS1301 said:

How can the authorities cut water water off totally, so how are toilets flushed? This is a danger for health reasons not only for the family concerned, but also the neighbourhood.

Yes, they did steal, but clean water is essential to life and health.

So why fo we have to pay for drinking water?

Isn't it a god given birth right?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Victornoir said:

Stupid...

Right...

And I worked a 50 000$ job and coworkers used to steal toilet tissue and some even stole the neons...

No leniency and no pity here... as I mentioned previously the thief is pretty damn fat... maybe if he drank less beer or whiskey...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

So why fo we have to pay for drinking water?

Isn't it a god given birth right?

Only if you get it from your own storage tanks. If you take it from elsewhere without payment it then becomes theft.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 11:07 AM, bluesofa said:

I remember someone else caught stealing water.

A foreigner let two of his Thai staff (husband and wife) live in his house to look after it while he went back to his home country for a couple of months.

He returned to find he had a water bill for over 10,000 Baht.

After a lot of questioning and asking his neighbours, it was discovered that during Songkran while he was away, the Thai male was using a hose to sell his water supply, filling up water trucks who were in turn selling it for people to throw at each other.

In Thailand, stealing from Farangs is as normal as it gets. Be real cautious, or get used to it..

2 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

In Thailand, stealing from Farangs is as normal as it gets. Be real cautious, or get used to it..

i have many thai friends who own businesses, quite a few of them complain about petty theft by employees. one friend explained to me that stealing from someone who is perceived to have more than you is considered a morally acceptable action. and it certainly doesn't help that the police generally have little inclination to get involved. so as you say; get used to it.