Anyone bought a motorbike lift table

VocalNeal

On 8/15/2020 at 11:54 AM, VocalNeal said:

I've found one for 24,000. just wondering if anyone has done any better?

I couldn't find a table when I was looking a few years ago so ended up spending 12.5k on a Clarke CML5...one bonus is that you can scoot it out of the way when not using it

20200330_111158 (Medium).jpg

21 hours ago, Neilly said:

I couldn't find a table when I was looking a few years ago so ended up spending 12.5k on a Clarke CML5...one bonus is that you can scoot it out of the way when not using it

20200330_111158 (Medium).jpg

Snap !. About 25 years ago i bought a HTL 500 , from Machine Mart - about 15K now - and bolted a longer top bed onto it. The HTL looks similar to yours , but with a solid flat top tray/bed . The tray needs a edge around its edges to prevent tools and the paddock stands sliding off. I welded a solid tube on , instead of a lip , as the edge of a lip can be sharp if you have to lean on it to work under the bike/quad. The proper bike workbenches can also have front wheel clamps. These are a similar price , more stable but more cumbersome. Not so handy for dirt bikes or quads. I simply unbolt  the 4 bolts and remove the long tray top for this.

2 hours ago, ktm jeff said:

About 25 years ago i bought a HTL 500 , from Machine Mart - about 15K now - and bolted a longer top bed onto it. The HTL looks similar to yours

Not so handy for dirt bikes or quads.

Things that make you go hmmm, thanks for that Jeff.

95% of the time it gets used for the dirt bike, but every once in a while I wish I had a table ????