Thai Driving License Exam (ENGLISH)

EXOELO

Hi!

I'm looking to get my driver license. But first I'd like to practice first. Is there any websites that provide examination questions regarding Thai Driving License Exam. I found websites with the exam questions, but those were in Thai. I am looking to get an English version of the Thai Driving License Exam. Can someone help me out?

Thx!

You don't have license from your home coundry? You don't need do test's if you have license. But it have to be English language or you need translate that in empassy and prove real.

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1

The first time I took the test for a driving license here in Thailand I asked for the English language test. I finally gave up on that, went to the desk, and asked for a Thai language test. She asked if I could read and speak Thai well. I said I cant, but the English version of the test was gibberish to me. She gave me a strange look, and had me change a couple of answers to pass it, (at no cost to me). I don't know who did the translation into English, but the answers sometimes don't even relate to the questions! The grammar is all wrong, and it is illogical. TIT. What can you do?! Most answers are obvious ones, assuming you understand the questions and the answers. I have not had to take a written test since that first time 15 years ago. Good luck my friend!

• Like 2

I asked this question a few weeks ago, but looking for a Thai language version of the test questions, preferably with the answers. Nobody had one then, but it might be worth asking on this thread: does anybody have a copy of the questions in the Thai language for the GF to practise, thanks?

• Like 1

Where do you live ? as there are driving schools around, you take your test with them and can keep trying till they pass you, almost 100% sure you will pass. I can completely recommend Chanthaburi not sure if they have english but as they want good pass rates i am sure they will help you. duel control cars tested on a real road and a good test track even has a roundabout. automatic 5,500 baht about 20 hrs. of training in all. take you for the medical and to get the license and showed us a cheap hotel near buy. wifey paid 115 baht for medical and no hidden costs. pick up manual test is a bit more. 1,000 baht for M/C test. 

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1

You don't need to know what the questions ask. You just repeat over and over the test online and the actual test will be the same. I remember I looked up a website during the 5 hour video and passed it without any problem. Can't remember what the website was but I think googling "Thai driving license online test" will do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, ehs818 said:

The first time I took the test for a driving license here in Thailand I asked for the English language test. I finally gave up on that, went to the desk, and asked for a Thai language test. She asked if I could read and speak Thai well. I said I cant, but the English version of the test was gibberish to me. She gave me a strange look, and had me change a couple of answers to pass it, (at no cost to me). I don't know who did the translation into English, but the answers sometimes don't even relate to the questions! The grammar is all wrong, and it is illogical. TIT. What can you do?! Most answers are obvious ones, assuming you understand the questions and the answers. I have not had to take a written test since that first time 15 years ago. Good luck my friend!

"Most answers are obvious ones."

Really? There's one question about which vehicle isn't allowed on the highway. I bet most people will pick the tank, which actually is wrong answer. And there are more like that one.

• Like 1

The best exam practice Is using "practice computers" at DLT. They are updated and make you ready by actual English questions. If you have your country valid DL and it is acceptable by DLT then you won't need to go through the exam and driving test, but if you need motorcycle license and you don't have a valid one from your own country then you have to go through the E-exam + riding test.

Edited by The Theory
  • Like 1

Good luck with your exam, I hope you pass. If you have any driving licence from your home country in English you don't need to take the exam. Also sorry to hijack but has anyone done a renewal (from 2 years to 5) recently? Mine is up for renewal and I remember that last time they checked my visa/passport. Now I am on amnesty and the stamp has obviously expired. Wonder if they know about the automatic amnesty or can I renew only if I have a new valid stamp/visa in my passport?

• Like 1