Man U vs Sevilla

Inderpland

DAZN has the copyright for Thailand. You can stream it live from

www.goal.com/th/ข่าว/stay-tuned-ตารางถายทอดสดฟตบอล/1avl5byctg48z1tjl9y0cu9ro2

It's all in Thai, just scroll down the page, and click on the link    YouTube : DAZN Thailand

You might try connecting 30 mins or so before the game, in case you have problems.

1 hour ago, delboy said:

DAZN has the copyright for Thailand. You can stream it live from

www.goal.com/th/ข่าว/stay-tuned-ตารางถายทอดสดฟตบอล/1avl5byctg48z1tjl9y0cu9ro2

It's all in Thai, just scroll down the page, and click on the link    YouTube : DAZN Thailand

You might try connecting 30 mins or so before the game, in case you have problems.

Thanks for that. Will I be able to watch it without any form of subscription and watch the full match tomorrow if I don't want to watch it live?

13 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Thanks for that. Will I be able to watch it without any form of subscription and watch the full match tomorrow if I don't want to watch it live?

Why would you want to watch it in Thai..... why not wake up in the morning and just watch it in English......5 different outlets show it, 30 min after the match.  Full match , or just extended highlights if you want--the only draw back I can see is that you have to listen to that high pitch whine of a scouse idiot commentating Jamie Gallagher.

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Why would you want to watch it in Thai..... why not wake up in the morning and just watch it in English......5 different outlets show it, 30 min after the match.  Full match , or just extended highlights if you want--the only draw back I can see is that you have to listen to that high pitch whine of a scouse idiot commentating Jamie Gallagher.

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

Tried to watch the Man C vs Lyonnaise game but can't.

Capture.JPG

41 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Anyway, the link delboy provided to DAZN Thailand is spot on. Can watch live or replay with English commentaries.

OK long as your fixed up.... should have said full match taken down at midday Thai time on that link.....still has highlights playing now.

But glad you have something. Only team left now..

What a disaster this morning for Man city.

• Like 2

Every time I see him for the life of me Havnt been able to work out why your manager prefers lindelof over  bailly.. baffling.. anyways game of  missed chances for utd....  They threatened however don't think they really troubled utds  keeper all night ..

8 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Every time I see him for the life of me Havnt been able to work out why your manager prefers lindelof over  bailly.. baffling.. anyways game of  missed chances for utd....  They threatened however don't think they really troubled utds  keeper all night ..

Well they must have troubled him twice !

• Haha 1