Bad economy? Thais buying million b cars

bkk6060

Just now, 2 is 1 said:

You can get new car out from store 4000 bth! So don't need be rich! That are you paying all coming monthly bills if different thing! Now even first 3 month don't need pay nothing, here dont have bankruptcy record so why give a F.

They just take car away if you not pay! Nice to drive new car even 4 month lol

Who pays  the deposit ?

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

No different than the USA. I can't count how many times I would be following a Mercedes or BMW home from work and watch them pull into the trailer park (aka mobile home park).

Just stopping in to visit their sideline lady.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, transam said:

In LOS it's handbag 'name' and a car, the rest is superficial, car paid for over a zillion years....????

Have you noticed how many s/h car tents there are around..????

And  multiplying  by the  week !

10 years back I never  saw second hand car dealerships  outside of  main centres.

Now they are almost as common as Mom&Pop stores and even randomly present  in rural  now wheres.

Sadly the financing  market is heavily in favor of the  "new" despite the fact that default is eroding the viability  of the underwriting protection franchised retailers are abusing  for as long as they are permitted to  entice .

The upper echelon of wealthy are not  much effected due to relative  inexpensive  costs  for  production vehicles paid in cash for at discounts  via  fleet purchases for  Companies.

If people were to be made aware that the average  cost  of all mass production vehicles is approximately 15 % of retail expense I doubt that the  "prestige" mentality  would be less.

The truely rich  buy into the elite market well outside of that even if they have  no capacity  to appreciate or cope with the capacity of the vehicle  itself.

But that is what makes the wheel of capitalism turn........until it  doesn't.

The graveyards of  consumerism are not so slowly becoming  an embarassement.

54 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

No different than the USA. I can't count how many times I would be following a Mercedes or BMW home from work and watch them pull into the trailer park (aka mobile home park).

Lol. I have to ask....on your way home...presumably to a heavily  mortgaged  suburban dwelling what were you  driving ?