TM7 : Double Sided or Not

Greenside

The TM7 (visa marriage extension application) you pick up from CM Immigration used to be double sided with the photograph and second signature on the back.  I'm completing the pdf they sent me for my appointment tomorrow and have a vague memory of being told last year that it's got to be two sheets if you are submitting your own printed copy.

Anyone done this recently?

Double sided was fine.

Also, they handed me back the bulk of my passport pages and only kept the photo page and most recent visa plus extensions to date.  Last year they insisted on the whole thing.

Something to note: being allotted an appointment online doesn't seem to mean that you'll get seen at the time given.  They originally gave me 9:30, changed it to 10:00, then back to 9:30 (all by email) but in the event having turned up at 9:25 we weren't seen until 10:20.  They didn't give us a queue number due to being an online booking so the wait was a bit stressful without an end in sight.  Beats an early morning turnout as in the olden days, but don't expect to march in and be dealt with on time.

• Thanks 1