Body of woman with multiple wounds retrieved from Mae Ping River

webfact

Body of woman with multiple wounds retrieved from Mae Ping River

By THE NATION

800_5c2c43219f4eef4.jpg?v=1597799320

Meuang Chiang Mai Station police and rescue staff found the body of a woman in Mae Ping River near Nawarat Bridge yesterday (August 18).

The woman, aged around 40-45 years, was wearing a white T-shirt, a pair of shorts and white socks.

Forensic staff estimated she had been dead for at least two days. They found wounds on her head and chin, believing she had been hit with a hard object. There were also “several holes” in her body, with blood oozing out of the wounds.

Police speculate she might have been a victim of assault and the perpetrator dumped her body into the river to conceal the crime.

The woman’s body was sent to Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai hospital for a detailed autopsy to determine the cause of her death, while police are checking missing-persons reports for clues to identify the victim.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30393169

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-08-19

46 minutes ago, TexanInUdon said:

You might want to research that statement a little more .....

There are many many serial killers in England.    

Just 10 listed here, Stephen Akinmurele, George Chapman, Beverly Alitt, Levi Bellfield, Robert Black, John Christie, Ian Brady, Mary Ann Britland, Colin Norris, Peter Bryan....

and there are many many more.   America does have the best serial killer series in Dexter though.  

i think Russia has a few good ns

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Police speculate

The Police should investigate , not speculate.

"There were also “several holes” in her body, with blood oozing out of the wounds."

the police might come up with a theory, she had been attacked by a Porcupine !

RIP whomever you were.

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, fangless said:

Not so sure that is a totally correct observation.

That ex customer (RIP), if as you speculate that is what she was, certainly won't be paying back her debts but any remaining or future customers will be strongly tempted to meet their obligations now.

Not only that, informal debts simply move on to relatives.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TexanInUdon said:

You might want to research that statement a little more .....

There are many many serial killers in England.    

Just 10 listed here, Stephen Akinmurele, George Chapman, Beverly Alitt, Levi Bellfield, Robert Black, John Christie, Ian Brady, Mary Ann Britland, Colin Norris, Peter Bryan....

and there are many many more.   America does have the best serial killer series in Dexter though.  

Nor even a recent phenomenon!  Look at "Jack the Ripper" circa 1888,

Edited by fangless

Dangerous freaks in CM are the too many. Just yesterday there was this guy who I saw on a motorbike staring profusely at this nice mid aged looking Thai gal. He definitely sent off my warning alarm. The look on his face made Chester the Molester look tame. I try to notice these and all things knowing what's going on as I have a 17 year old daughter here. Seems rape and murder are becoming a pass time in this country where as before was just the rape. 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 3:50 AM, steven100 said:

you can't make this stuff up .... 

WOW This is again a top intellectual response of you. Lucky it will be the last i see.

• Thanks 1