I never fail to be disappointed

gunderhill

10 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

You can get a new Suzuki for such money. Are You a Farmer.?.

Suzuki is motorpike! If you buy Suzuki "car" you have to be farmer AND NEED PUT SOME FERTILIZER SHT in your field!

Mean hole sht Suzuki!

• Confused 4
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Welcome to Thailand, the land of things done hap hazzertly, half baked and almost never As advertised...

... hoho, sums it up nicely ... just let me add it helps a lot if one is mostly half-baked as well, lol ...

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Many years back I ordered Vigo in light mica blue, they said one month wait for that colour, OK, I'll wait. 

Your Vigo is here, took the hire car back, went to the dealers, it was dark mica blue. ????

They were adamant that was what I ordered, I took it home..But, the colour did grow on me and Mrs.T said it was a better colour..????

Well, Susuki is as good as any Chev no matter colour ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Suzuki is motorpike! If you buy Suzuki "car" you have to be farmer AND NEED PUT SOME FERTILIZER SHT in your field!

Mean hole sht Suzuki!

Such vitriol about a marque of vehicle you may not have owned. Based on what? I suspect more imagined ego, than consumer experience. But each to their own. 

Suzuki is still in business in Thailand unlike Chevy/Daewoo. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Such vitriol about a marque of vehicle you may not have owned. Based on what? I suspect more imagined ego, than consumer experience. But each to their own. 

Suzuki is still in business in Thailand unlike Chevy/Daewoo. 

Somebody like bacon and eggs in morning, some eat oatmeal. "There's no accounting for taste , say dog when lick hes ba...."

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Somebody like bacon and eggs in morning, some eat oatmeal. "There's no accounting for taste , say dog when lick hes ba...."

"Egotism is the anaesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity." 

• Haha 1

Don't feel too disappointed, others have crappy days also.

Many years ago I worked in a garage, one day a car owner came to collect his vintage Bentley that had just been repaired.

The bosses old man told us no one but him was to drive the car.

Anyway in plain sight of the car owner this old fool side swiped the full length of the car along a brick wall. 

We had a good laugh about it, except the poor stiff who wanted to take his car out for a drive

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The people in the Chevy dealership clearly took shortcuts and thought they could pull the wool over the Ops eyes, this despite the Ops wife telling them he’s detailed, get it right. 

Unfortunate this is what to expect and rather the normal than the opposite. 

Therefor always buy local rather than aiming for the best deal 540km away. At least when I started building, I knew how it was going to be, so no complaining, just need to get out some steam sometimes, and I understand op very well, but still,, it is expected as he also knew even he tried to minimize the failures and misunderstandings.