I never fail to be disappointed

gunderhill

On 8/21/2020 at 12:33 AM, gunderhill said:

Thais, famous for maintenance and servicing if  by servicing you mean wait till it  breaks then bodge it  to fix  it. If I didn't buy a brand  on the basis of  one failure Id probably own nothing

No it didn't break- had to wait till engine cooled down. Piece of junk IMO.

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2020 at 10:29 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Retire at 42 sounds good and I am older and far away from retirement.

If you don't mind me asking: How do you feel with that state of mind (no better term comes to my mind) and how do the people around you feel about it.

I understand the concept of looking for a good price but personally I don't overdue that. I know a few people who are very careful with money but it seems they are in general not happy. And people around them are constantly annoyed by such behavior.

It's obviously up to you but I wonder how much you enjoy life and how often you are frustrated or annoyed.

No  don't  mind you asking, how often am I frustrated? depends on where I am and who I'm dealing with, as  soon as I sniff the B.S I'm getting narked because I can't  stand liars.

The  price of the vehicle was advertised by the dealer on his facebook page, he still has one left.

I don't  haggle  much over  small things but this isn't a  small thing +  I  know the back up  will  most  likely  be  poor  to non existent due to Chevrolet  ceasing operations here and  maybe a few  years down the line so I want to cleave off as much as  possible for that reason. Big cost items demand big cost savings. They were reduced form 799k to 599k then 545k then 529k finally  525k

I don't have people  around me, life is ok but nothing more, i don't wake  up everyday thanking the lord I'm  alive mainly due to the atheism.

I  like things working correctly I don't  like broken badly maintained  stuff, no  point if it doesn't  work, I'm a fairly meticulous sort of  person with things but  clothing I couldn't care  less about so my appearance maybe be "scruffy". I  live on my own mostly and some people say I  smell of urine????

Retiring at 42 was GREAT!

I like my garden, 5 acres of it.

• Like 1

I find it odd the number of people on here that would accept SG aftermarket parts on a new vehicle when OEM parts were specified on the sales order. I understand a lot of guys are weak and may be afraid to say anything, I get that, but why call the OP a piker as he expects to get what he agreed to?

It's been my experience that people who waste money don't have any, yet they love to ridicule people who don't waste money.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/20/2020 at 9:05 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

Good luck with that. They got your money - that's all they care about and you are 525km away.

Got  the parts as  well as  spare  mats and they didn't want back the old  ones after Wife  bollocked them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gunderhill said:

... after Wife bollocked them.

I would definitely not like to be on the receiving end of my lady when wronged.

Hell hath no fury like an angry Thai woman ???? 

• Thanks 1