14-day quarantine may not be enough, says virologist

webfact

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

“However, the virus was very weak, so the possibility of spreading the disease to others is very low,” he added.

Well now that makes me feel a whole hell of a lot better.  Very low possibility.  It only takes one out of 64 million to create a possible spread possibly.  "I may have to possibly go poop after eating", "I may possibly get arrested for drinking and driving".  What a bunch of fake news he is spreading, possibly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Berti said:

Correct.

Since there are no studies, common sense tells me that 14 days is enough. How many who tested negative in state quarantine spread the virus? Not one.

They all should listen to the your common sense! ????

2 minutes ago, Pottinger said:

It's about time a leading Thai virologist came right out and said this. These people sneaking back into the country, paying only a few hundred thousand Baht to be repatriated, should be flogged and forced to stay at least two months in a windowless cell, with rice gruel three times a day (no egg) and definitely no WiFi from now on. Oh, and wear a face shield as well as a mask while asleep too.  

Harsh but fair but not sure 2 months is long enough lets make it 6 just to be sure....plus tagging lets tag the blighters...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldie said:

They all should listen to the your common sense! ????

Do you realise that Berti just may not realize that what you have said is very justified sarcasm and that he actually believes the c=ap he has written?

• Haha 1

Back in February, there were reports from China that in some cases an incubation period of up to 28 days had been observed. Better increase the number of ASQ  facilities and double the published cost estimates, lol. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Back in February, there were reports from China that in some cases an incubation period of up to 28 days had been observed. Better increase the number of ASQ  facilities and double the published cost estimates, lol. 

While in the rest of the world, 14 days are seen as sufficient, and only in case you return from a highly affected country