Molecule cargo pants store location in Chiang Mai ?

jayjay2001

Yes, please share exactly where you buy Molecule specifically. There used to be a vendor on the top floor of Kad Suen Kaew that sold, but I haven't found the Molecule brand anywhere in Chiang Mai for several years. Have been buying from a website run by a farang in down south for several years now. - http://thailand.molecule-clothing.com/mens-molecule-clothing.html

Sorry.  I didn't know that others would be interested.  Here's the website: https://moleculecargopants.com/

As I said in my original post, I didn't want to order online.  So I contacted them asking if they had a physical location in CM. I got the response they don't; but they said they would meet me at Maya mall and bring the pants--which they did.  I paid cash on the spot.  Nowhere really good to try them on at Maya, so the girl who met me said I could exchange them if they didn't fit.  Got home, tried them on, and they were a perfect fit.  A couple hours later, I got an email from the owner asking me if the pants fit. 

Very nice people; good price for the pants.  You can contact them at [email protected].  Her name is "Jo".

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jayjay2001 said:

Sorry.  I didn't know that others would be interested.  Here's the website: https://moleculecargopants.com/

As I said in my original post, I didn't want to order online.  So I contacted them asking if they had a physical location in CM. I got the response they don't; but they said they would meet me at Maya mall and bring the pants--which they did.  I paid cash on the spot.  Nowhere really good to try them on at Maya, so the girl who met me said I could exchange them if they didn't fit.  Got home, tried them on, and they were a perfect fit.  A couple hours later, I got an email from the owner asking me if the pants fit. 

Very nice people; good price for the pants.  You can contact them at [email protected].  Her name is "Jo".

Wow, quite expensive on their website. The pair that I got is 1,070 Baht on there. They guy at the Walking Street asks 800-850, but I bargained down to 700 or 750 I believe.

On 8/24/2020 at 1:25 AM, elektrified said:

Wow, quite expensive on their website. The pair that I got is 1,070 Baht on there. They guy at the Walking Street asks 800-850, but I bargained down to 700 or 750 I believe.

I got mine in Pratunam market for about the same price about fifteen years ago and they're still in great shape some of the longest wearing duds I've ever bought.I found some recently in Chong Mek doing a border run.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I got mine in Pratunam market for about the same price about fifteen years ago and they're still in great shape some of the longest wearing duds I've ever bought.I found some recently in Chong Mek doing a border run.

Pratunam is amazing. You can find everything there (if you have all day).

2 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Pratunam is amazing. You can find everything there (if you have all day).