Full English breakfast fry up in Phuket

It's been a while since I had a good full English breakfast in a greasy spoon cafe in London, so just had a craving and wondered where in Phuket can I find a good fry up...?

To be really considered full English it must have fried eggs, fried tomatos, toasts, and a proper sausage (not frankfurters) and decent bacons, also baked beans is a must but fried mushroom or anything else exta will make it a five star - I think it would go down nicely with an English tea with milk and sugar, but I know I'll be asking for too much then...lol. 😉

Where did you have a good one lately...? 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Toast? Nah..,should be fried bread.

Fatty, yes. That's the point of a fry-up, but, soggy? No way. So crisp that it can shatter. Whomever cooked your fried bread didn't get the oil hot enough and can't be called a cook.

Would need to go to Chiang Mai though 180 Baht

Posted Images

The Yorkshire Pub in Soi Sansabai even do black pudding on their Big Breakfast.

Problem is I am told they are closed till November.

Anyone confirm?

• Thanks 1

Depends where you are, the Irish bar in Karon, O'tooles good brekkie in there, in Nai Harn the Breakfast hut been there a long time and Happy Jacks do an all day breakfast Im not sure about the time it opens these days 

29 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Fatty, yes. That's the point of a fry-up, but, soggy? No way. So crisp that it can shatter.

Whomever cooked your fried bread didn't get the oil hot enough and can't be called a cook.

I had that with fish and chips I ordered as a take away didn't get the oil hot enough to fry the fish I didnt see it until I got home had they have served that on a plate in the restaurant I would have sent it back

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I never found decent bacon anywhere in LOS. It's all that nasty stringy stuff.

I make my own big breakfast, which is the only way to get a decent one, IMO. Electric fry pan is cheap enough.

You forgot the hash browns, though I suppose they would be considered American. Perhaps the only decent food option to come out of America ( apart from hot dogs ) IMO.

Making your own is the way to go, us English like Black pudding and loads of HP sauce,

• Like 2