Who makes their own Bread?

ChipButty

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Have you actually used this one as it doesn't look like the one you show in post #55?

Only one person commenting on the Lazada link and that was to complain that there was no English manual and the controls were in Chinese? Same thing if you expand their Lazada video, Youtube comments complain about a lack of English.

2 hours ago, nahkit said:

Have you actually used this one as it doesn't look like the one you show in post #55?

Only one person commenting on the Lazada link and that was to complain that there was no English manual and the controls were in Chinese? Same thing if you expand their Lazada video, Youtube comments complain about a lack of English.

No, the one I use appears to be off the market.

The one I linked, appears to be the same parts with a slightly different button panel.

I'd bet it was from the same factory.

Mine did come with an English manual, but it's worse than useless.

You only need a translation of the 25 menu items on the lid, which 'google translate' can handle.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I utilize a little knead system. I like seeded bread, but on the no knead method sometimes it get a little thick distribution. Basically 4  cups white flour 2 teaspoons salt 1/2 to 1 cup whole wheat, and 1/4 cup of mixed white and black sesame seeds and 2 cups water.  I put a 1/4 teaspoon of saf instant yeast in the flour and dissolve 1 teaspoon yeast in the water. I want a wet dough. flour up a surface and knead it together  for a couple of minutes if you think it's too wet add a little more flour. throw into bowl cover for 8 hours. Lightly butter or oil your baking pan sheet. cover the middle of the pan with black sesame seeds and place the dough on top of pan. Sprinkle white sesame seeds on the top pat lightly and cover for and hour and a half . Uncover, slice the top and put into oven. Turn the pan 180 degrees halfway through bake. With the whole wheat and seeds and the slightly shorter proof time you'll not get the large holes in the bread that you get without them. A too wet dough will make a shorter wider loaf but preferable to a too dry loaf. There is a happy medium