What would be your Perfect Woman?

ECLV

2 hours ago, Hayduke said:

No boyfriends….no parents, no grandparents, no kids, no brothers, no sisters, no uncles, no aunts, no cousins…no unemployed friends.

Why not, you don't have to provide financial assistance or anything else to anyone except for responsibilities you chose yourself. I have lived that way all my adult life and done very well.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Someone who is smart, witty, unselfish, not obsessed with consumer goods and money, not PC, not afraid to speak her mind.

Sadly, I don't think those traits exist in a woman of any nationality .... 

Wrong they do exist, i married 1  who is smart, witty, unselfish, not obsessed with consumer goods/ money.

Yes if / when the need arises she certainly speaks her mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Even if I had the "perfect woman," I'd still want to nail every young hottie I see.  It's a curse.  And yes, a personal problem.

Sure, it's a personal problem for every single individual. That, at the same time as it is a wish and a thing that you share with many men. Myself included.

I also believe that many do what they can to control that "want". However, "want" is going to be very strong. Therefore I also strongly believe many men fall from grace a few or many times in their lives. Myself included. From that to be a married man that lives in the bars. Yeah, that I would guess is up to ones own.

11 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Is that the one who you met when she was 16 years old ?

Yes. It seems lots of people will never forget that post.

Her age was part of what made her perfect. She was nice and innocent at that time and now, many years later, she is (mostly) still nice and innocent. 

• Haha 2

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes. It seems lots of people will never forget that post.

Her age was part of what made her perfect. She was nice and innocent at that time and now, many years later, she is (mostly) still nice and innocent. 

It's great when new (ish) members remember posts from before they joined.

• Haha 2

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

A certain potty likes to quote me again and again...

I don't have that problem, I always put them on my ignore list (apart from NancyL).

They can quote what they like, I won't see it.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Someone who is smart, witty, unselfish, not obsessed with consumer goods and money, not PC, not afraid to speak her mind.

Sadly, I don't think those traits exist in a woman of any nationality .... 

I am sure they exist. But don't expect to find a pretty one.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I have lowered my standards somewhat since being living in Thailand .

Now, my perfect woman would be one that doesnt lie or steal and has basic survival skills , like washing clothes in a washing machine , hanging the clothes in a wardrobe , making food and doesn't charge for sex

I would even be prepared to compromise on your last condition.......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I have lowered my standards somewhat since being living in Thailand .

Now, my perfect woman would be one that doesnt lie or steal and has basic survival skills , like washing clothes in a washing machine , hanging the clothes in a wardrobe , making food and doesn't charge for sex

Most Thai women don't charge for sex. Just marry them and make sure they have a house, a car and at least one credit card. ???? 

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

My wife has stood by me for over 24 years.

Through my alcoholism and drug and gambling addictions, through many affairs I have had, bouts of VD and, most recently, when she caught with her younger sister .

Can someone please tell me what I've got to do to get rid of this women?

send her to BritMan

4 hours ago, Hayduke said:

No boyfriends….no parents, no grandparents, no kids, no brothers, no sisters, no uncles, no aunts, no cousins…no unemployed friends.

Exactly the right one but to extend just a little small breasts preferred . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1