What would be your Perfect Woman?

ECLV

48 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The more fun they are in bed, the worse trouble they are to live with.

I've always found that to be true.

And sadly , visa versa. Hard to find the Buddhist middle way , maybe with a negotiable percentage to the former would be ok.

Bit like a racing car or bike. If you tweek for speed and acceleration , handling and reliability might suffer.

If you tweek for economy you get a cheap but unexciting ride.

Tough choices for blokes. Several bikes probably best option if you have deep pockets. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

I have lowered my standards somewhat since being living in Thailand .

Now, my perfect woman would be one that doesnt lie or steal and has basic survival skills , like washing clothes in a washing machine , hanging the clothes in a wardrobe , making food and doesn't charge for sex

Looks like you will be back at your Mums again soon Max. 

• Like 1

I used to dream of a red headed Irish girl that was going to inherit the farm, and then I grew up.

There is no such being as the "perfect" woman as no human ( of either gender ) is "perfect".

What I'd settle for is a slim woman never pregnant, can't get pregnant, and doesn't want anything to do with children, that accepts me as I am and doesn't want to change me, and contributes equally in all things.

Essential is never saying no to making love ( and that's love, not just sex ).

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The more fun they are in bed, the worse trouble they are to live with.

I've always found that to be true.

In my limited experience, the two I lived with were no fun either in bed or out of it ( after the first year ).

After I discovered LOS, they were either fun in bed or gone, till I went stupid and got married.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems some fat man-hating feminist made that article.

Thailand:

8cf662b434f5a6854f27757024bcbd30.jpg.abbc27ad36a8cf1bc4e328bc9ff835a2.jpg

Yes she looks good, but I'd never go for her because the good looking ones thought they were special, and usually high maintenance.

Besides, who wants a GF that is getting hit on by every guy around?

15 hours ago, Pilotman said:

breasts are no good for me, I find them intimidating and frightening, like being mauled by a large cow.   I have nightmares of being  suffocated by large breasted women. 

I only like large breasts when constrained by clothing, and even then only in a picture. I dislike Cooper's Droop with a vengeance.

In real life I wouldn't even consider a large breasted woman.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2020 at 12:36 PM, fredwiggy said:

One that grew up in  a family where love and affection were daily occurrences. Where abuse of any kind wasn't tolerated. Where both parents put each other's needs before their own, and where they came first before the kids, moms and other family members. Where there weren't too many children so love was easy to spread around. No cheating, lies or indifference. A woman who saw this growing up and treated her husband like her dad treated her mom. In other words, no mental illnesses. Pretty, athletic and Thai.  I know, impossible, because the former doesn't happen much here.

Doesn't happen anywhere, IMO.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2020 at 12:45 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Elianeck seems to know the answer to that question. Here is one of her 3D creations. 

manga_theme_again_by_elianeck-d9u098z.jpg.e1ad8d664416ada393759af82c6d86ff.jpg

My biggest regret is that I'll die before they invent androids. A Japanese love doll that can be programmed would be my idea of the perfect woman.

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Doesn't happen anywhere, IMO.

There are good women out there, and sadly, it's usually them that are abused and cheated on by "men". When you have something good, you don't screw it up. Same goes for women here. They go from being used by Thai boys and have children no one wants, then they find a farang that takes better care of them than they have ever known, and then they take them for granted and look at them as a walking ATM. When you have nothing in life and then have everything, if you lose that you only return to the trash you had before.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

There are good women out there,

No such thing, there are some that pretend to be good for a while, but in the end they all turn out to be bad.

Unless you're really lucky and one of you dies before the 'bad' shows itself.

Uneducated Thai boys seem to know more about women than most educated white guys.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

No such thing, there are some that pretend to be good for a while, but in the end they all turn out to be bad.

Unless you're really lucky and one of you dies before the 'bad' shows itself.

There are surely good women out there. I have known many and my own mom was a wonderful faithful woman that treated us with much love and affection. I have been with a few that I didn't stay with because I wasn't ready at the time and a few that have hurt me and my children hard. These were the mentally ill that came from narcissist mothers. When you have made bad choices as I and you have, sometimes you think all are bad. I don't.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

There are good women out there, and sadly, it's usually them that are abused and cheated on by "men". When you have something good, you don't screw it up. Same goes for women here. They go from being used by Thai boys and have children no one wants, then they find a farang that takes better care of them than they have ever known, and then they take them for granted and look at them as a walking ATM. When you have nothing in life and then have everything, if you lose that you only return to the trash you had before.

Plenty of good guys out there, but women prefer bad men and cry when it inevitable goes wrong.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

my own mom was a wonderful faithful woman that treated us with much love and affection.

Different time, different rules.

She was a 'wonderful faithful woman' because she had no other choice.

If the same woman were transported in time to today, she'd be a single mom, and all your siblings would have different dads.

But even then I bet your dad got as little sex as she could get away with and still remaining married.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

There are surely good women out there. I have known many and my own mom was a wonderful faithful woman that treated us with much love and affection. I have been with a few that I didn't stay with because I wasn't ready at the time and a few that have hurt me and my children hard. These were the mentally ill that came from narcissist mothers. When you have made bad choices as I and you have, sometimes you think all are bad. I don't.

Thread isn't about good mothers, it's about couples.

Just now, BritManToo said:

Different time, different rules.

She was a 'wonderful faithful woman' because she had no other choice.

If the same woman were transported in time to today, she'd be a single mom, and all your siblings would have different dads.

Not true. If a woman has been brought up to respect her husband and put him first, and the children second, then the family unit works. People always have a choice of how to be. If you're brought up thinking men are walking ATM'S, and sperm donors, like a lot here, then you think that's normal. If you see your dad using or abusing your mom, you think women are subservient slaves to be taken advantage of. There are many mismatches in the world. bad men with good women and vice-versa. When you are a decent person and  find a good choice, you cherish it, because most choices aren't good. Not all women are whores that go from bed to bed, nor are men who do the same. This country has a bad reputation because men aren't held accountable, the age of consent is 3 years too young, and the children created from mismatches end up with grandparents that aren't capable of taking care of young children because the moms that are left out in the cold think they have to leave their children behind with grandma and go to big cities and make 100 more baht a day instead of working locally and seeing their children every day.