Two Thai Government patriotic music clips removed from YouTube

rooster59

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

nonsense ....  there's more to this than the reason of dislikes.  I would say someone high up has requested it be taken down.

It would also appear Steven that the owner of Youtube doesn't allow freedom of speech on his service!Scared little people they are!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

For how long have Thai people forgotten their patriotism

Translated to ‘you’re dust under the elite’s feet. How dare you think otherwise!’.

This video is disgusting nationalist propaganda that looks like something straight outta the CCP handbook. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

It's simply that a government minister high up has requested it's removal. imo

And why would they/he want to do that?

If freedom of speech or expression is allowed and not the issue?

• Like 1

I was going to equate the translated words to news reports we used to see about North Korea, and say what an insult to any Thai national the words are. Reflecting what the Army chief said some weeks ago.

And then, something clicked and I thought. I really don't care. Not my problem that the elite consider the plebs to be cannon fodder and are there to be insulted, belittled or shot.

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

Nothing to do with You tube owner or free speech. It's simply that a government minister high up has requested it's removal. imo

Embarrassed by the tsunami of dislikes, the old loss of face cobblers.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Pottinger said:

Pity the poor chump at the Thai Dept of PR who thought it was a good idea to go head-to-head with the Rap Against Dictatorship song that has garnered 88 million views and 1.3m likes; he'll be enjoying a free, five-year, pencil-sharpening holiday in Nakhon Nowhere from tomorrow.

Government 0 Thai Youth 1

"Thailand 4.0" is still on there and has racked up an impressive 70k dislikes in the past couple of years. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 8/23/2020 at 6:14 PM, ftpjtm said:

Probably not dissimilar to the actual election results 

Before they were "massaged".

The "government" seems fairly inept when trying to manage social media, they're getting ratioed to death. 

Fake/subsidized Twitter accounts

150 military FB accounts deleted

Regime-y music videos removed

Time for Attitude Adjustment 2.0?

And also, can someone find the missing "Happiness" so it can be returned?

• Like 1

Some posts using content from unapproved social media sources have been removed:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.