Saen Saep boats in Minburi and Nong Chok!

FrankLampard

Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is any daily boat service that can take you from Kwan-Riam floating market to Nong Chok through Saen Saep canal. I know that there is a transport boat that operates on the weekend and that costs 40 Baht per person but i'm wondering if that service exists on a daily basis.

I would also like to know where and how one can rent a basic little boat (with a skipper) to sail the Saen Saep canal in Minburi and Nong Chok.

ราคาบอลสด

Regular boats run between just before NIDA in Bang Kapi, to Pratunam (opposite Platinum Mall), and from there to Phan Fa bridge near Democracy Monument. Not sure when it starts in the morning, around 6 I'd guess, but last boats are about 8 going west, and about 8.30 from Pratunam going east. I don't think the tourist boats are still running.

• Like 1

there used to be pax transport boats from Minburi down the canal and through the gates

so that you could connect with the regular service to Pratunaam

these boats were running during rush hours only

close (100-200 meters) to the wet/fresh market in Minburi there are a couple of canals

the taxi boat guys hang out on the jetties there

several of the boats are soong dtoons with taxi meter engines, fast moving toys, can easily take 3 farang pax

rental shouldn't be a problem, I would discuss rental with the win