"santisuk" Village

BlzBub

Santisuk -- I think I spelled it right. Does anyone know how far this village is from Khorat; if there's public transportation that serves it; whether there are hotels. Any tidbit of information would be great!

My buddy is falling in love w/ a girl who says that's her village so he wants to go visit. I'm asking these questions to decide for myself if I want to come along. Thanks.

Actually this is where I live in Khon Kaen, well done with correct spelling.

Ban Santisuk is about 2km from the airport, when you come out of airport and get onto the main highway go about 1.5km and after the Jet garage take next left towards army base/golf course and hey presto you are in Santisuk.

What is the girls name as missus might know her ?

KK Boy

Thanks for the replies everyone!

KK Boy... thank you for the info. Since you mention airports, golf courses and such then it's likely there's some hotels nearby. I'll Google Khon Kaen to learn more about the area.

My friend calls his GF 'Ot' or something similar, he tells me it's a nickname. Neither of us know her lastname although she's told him in the past. At least she says she'll meet us at the A/P in Bangkok.

I'm lobbying to rent a car in Bangkok and drive to Santisuk so I can tour the area... what do you think of that idea?

Aloha.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

KK Boy... thank you for the info. Since you mention airports, golf courses and such then it's likely there's some hotels nearby. I'll Google Khon Kaen to learn more about the area.

My friend calls his GF 'Ot' or something similar, he tells me it's a nickname. Neither of us know her lastname although she's told him in the past. At least she says she'll meet us at the A/P in Bangkok.

I'm lobbying to rent a car in Bangkok and drive to Santisuk so I can tour the area... what do you think of that idea?

Aloha.

BlzBub,

a lot easier to fly from BKK as about 450km drive, 50 minute flight about 2200 baht OW, Khon Kaen quite large city and plenty of hotels also plenty of car hire places too.

KK boy

I actually live in Ban "Santisuk" But i am no where near Chiang Mai!

The Ban Santisuk i live is actually in the Udon Thani Province, And is located 55K From Udon itself , we are around 6 kilometres from Bandung which is our nearest town!

You better ask some more questions to try & fathom out jus which Ban Santisuk she is referring too mate!

I think it's clearing up! I'm not sure why she refers to her village as Santisuk but when my friend received a letter from her I found part of the address to say Soeng Sang, Nakhon Ratchasima.

So... she does live in Khorat. I've asked my friend to ask her or her friends if there are hotels in her village. Maybe I'll get an answer albeit I've asked several times in the past and didn't get one.

Anyway... anyone know if there're hotels in Soeng Sang? Is it a good idea to rent a car in Bangkok and drive to Soeng Sang or should I look into renting one in Khorat.

Thanks in advance... again.