Changes...

transam

Yeah it certainly looks like big changes as the decisions of battery vehicles come into play. 

I still have my petrol guzzling 900cc plastic rocket so it don't bother me let the next and younger generations deal with it is how I think. ????????

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Katipo said:

Peugeot have taken over the Chevy factory it seems. They are now selling the 3008 and 5008 SUV's. The rather desirable 3008 starts at a little over 1.5m. 

You mean they intend to add to the 100 cars they ever sold in Thailand ?  ????????

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Medicine Man said:

The big manufacturers need to switch on to producing EVs before they are left behind in the race. The Chinese are way ahead in the game and will take market share in the future...

There going to buy another prestigious name...?     ????

23 minutes ago, transam said:

I fail to see the relevance of you digging around for stuff on me regarding my thread. ????

Now tell us what cars you have owned to come to your post conclusion.....?

I think "Handsome Man" and "Hansom Cab" have got lost in translation. (That is my polite take on it anyway!)

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Katipo said:

Yes, I was surprised at this turn of events too. Even if it's just 2 SUV's they are selling now, the Thai market could do with the freshness that Peugeot are bringing to the stale Thai market.

I totally agree, it would be good news if Peugot distribute their cars in Thailand more widely, Peugot make some fantastic cars.

Much better than most Toyota cars. But then pretty much every European car is better than a Toyota.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

Says a 27 year old Thai lady who probably has a Honda click........????

And the ability to cut and paste other reports

" Thai Rung " cars !.... mechanized Soap Boxes. The most ugly cars on the road in Thailand ... Made by Thai Company 

7 hours ago, Susco said:

You mean they intend to add to the 100 cars they ever sold in Thailand ?  ????????

More than 100 sure.

Here 66 secondhand sale today...

https://rod.kaidee.com/c11a427-auto-car-peugeot?at_medium=sl&at_network=search&at_platform=google&at_campaign=Auto_Search_All_Buyer&at_creation=Dynamic&gclid=CjwKCAjwkJj6BRA-EiwA0ZVPVicHCk0EMs4QgGOuw49MO5AfozAyZUZIWQMophjMaCavYD2sIZa0cRoCMf4QAvD_BwE

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

And the ability to cut and paste other reports

" Thai Rung " cars !.... mechanized Soap Boxes. The most ugly cars on the road in Thailand ... Made by Thai Company 

Yes, and those things, I believe use a Toyota running gear...

• Like 1