AOT app and T8 Form for those who arrived in Thailand recently

eastcst84

Hello,

Apologies if this has been discussed. Just questioned on an old post but not sure if it would just get buried.

I am heading into the kingdom this weekend. For those who have recently, did you need the AOT app or just a printed T8 form.

App is crashing for me. Not even sure if it is needed now.

Thanks.

TM.6

While the app looks cool, it may be better to utilize the paper form. Available on the plane, or at Passport Control in Bangkok.

It ( a copy, both sides ) is required for many Immigration activities, incl. filing a TM.30. Having a virtual Departure Card sounds wonderful, and maybe you can print a physical card with the app, but in these times the bleeding edge may result in excessive blood loss?

TM.8 is the Re-Entry Permit Application form.

Edited by mtls2005

The OP is talking about the T8 form, not the TM6 or TM8.  This is a Covid era form, but I'm not sure if it's still required or not.  Here's a copy of one I saved a while back but I don't even know if it's still the same or has been updated since then.

t8.thumb.jpeg.56a602b63ae4cb96be2a4f1c5e7c82dc.jpeg

3 minutes ago, treetops said:

The OP is talking about the T8 form, not the TM6 or TM8.  This is a Covid era form, but I'm not sure if it's still required or not.  Here's a copy of one I saved a while back but I don't even know if it's still the same or has been updated since then.

Yes,

This is the form I was referring too. It was somewhat associated with that app mentioned in the title. Was hoping some person who made it into Thailand recently could confirm.

8 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

Yes,

This is the form I was referring too. It was somewhat associated with that app mentioned in the title. Was hoping some person who made it into Thailand recently could confirm.

Try looking for one of the threads from someone on a recent repatriation flight and PM them.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/26/2020 at 12:54 PM, treetops said:

About a third of the way down, this form requires a date.   

They don't tell us which date is required & since it's between flight details and passport number, are we supposed to enter flight dates or birth date ?

14 hours ago, jaizan said:

About a third of the way down, this form requires a date.   

They don't tell us which date is required & since it's between flight details and passport number, are we supposed to enter flight dates or birth date ?

Looks like flight date to me.