Fantasy Premier League 20/21

wilai

19 minutes ago, neilltaylor19 said:

Is it the premierleague.com fantasy football you are using for your league? If so that password above comes up as not existing.

If you were entered last season, just re-enter and you should automatically re -join

11 minutes ago, neilltaylor19 said:

No harm in joining another league whilst we wait on this is there , this code is for a league from Thailand UK site , there are only 3 in it so far, the code to join is , xduq7x .

No probs...Think you can enter up to 15 leagues. Just joined yours anyway

Response from FPL.

Hi Iain,

Thanks for the email.

Please bear in mind that you must have selected a squad before making a league; you can make an unlimited amount of free transfers up until your first deadline.

Please also note that there isn't an option to create leagues on the app, and so if you want to make a league you will have to do so via the website.

To make a private league please select 'Leagues', and then select the 'Create and join new leagues' option. On the next page, choose 'Create a league', and you will then be asked which type of league (Classic scoring, or Head-to-Head scoring) you wish to create.

After this, you'll be able to enter the email addresses for people you want to invite to join the league. An invite will then be emailed to those addresses.

We hope this helps.

Regards, 
Fantasy Premier League Support

Further response from Premier League.

Hi Iain,

Thanks for the email.

We can confirm that vl9xcm is a valid league code.

If you're friends are struggling to join, it either means they're entering the code incorrectly or they're trying to join the league on the FPL Draft format.

Would you be able to ask them to get in touch with us directly please?

Regards, 
Fantasy Premier League Support

So, anyone who can't enter is making the cock up themselves! Don;t believe that for an instant. Somehow the game has screwed up bot it looks like the end of Thai Visa Classic as we knew it, Anyone opening a new one put the details on this thread,

This method appears to be working. League will remain open so plenty of time to try again. Copy and paste the para below and email to yourself. Then click on the link. Should take you straight into the league, If you prefer to send me your email and Ill send the invite.

Hello,

For the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "Thai Visa Classic"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/vl9xcm

League Code: vl9xcm

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SussexExpat said:

No news about the H2H league so I have started a new one. Hope I'm not treading on any ones toes. I can delete league if someone can provide old code.

New Thai Visa H2H

Code. TR7O3K. (O not zero)

All entrants must be quick as H2H leagues close when game starts today!

16 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Can I not enter. Why can't we enter? Used to be able to get in in the first 2 weeks?

There's been some issues with the game this year. Sending you an invite by email.Should get you in. Anyone else you want to join, send me their e mail address.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wilai said:

There's been some issues with the game this year. Sending you an invite by email.Should get you in. Anyone else you want to join, send me their e mail address.

Just click on the link in the e mail I sent you. Should put you straight into the game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

I'm considering a replacement for Son. Mahrez or Fernandes... what do we think guys?

Fernandez should get more minutes but Mahrez can score highly if picked. Depends if you like to play safe (Fernandez) or takes risks (Mahrez). Another thing to keep an eye on is Fernandez had a slight injury at the beginning of the week. Wasn't considered serious at the time.

19 minutes ago, wilai said:

Fernandez should get more minutes but Mahrez can score highly if picked. Depends if you like to play safe (Fernandez) or takes risks (Mahrez). Another thing to keep an eye on is Fernandez had a slight injury at the beginning of the week. Wasn't considered serious at the time.

Hmm... Mahrez actually got a few points in the 5-2 defeat. I think they both take free kicks and corners.... right?

But Fernandes takes pens - a lot of them! - and I don't think Mahrez does.

Fernandes hasn't been on fire this season or at the end of last, and neither has our form. However, he was completely rested midweek.... so I am going to back the Portuguese maestro to come good!

Probably would have put Salah in but need to do some more reshuffling first.

18 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

But Fernandes takes pens - a lot of them! - and I don't think Mahrez does.

Yep...KDB has been taking them for City. BF was <deleted> last game (already in my team) but he still top scored with that after hours pen.

• 3 weeks later...

So....Rodriguez was fit after all, despite Ancelotti stating all week he'd been injured by VVD. Knew he was lying so kept him when all were selling him......Only problem is that he's playing like a <deleted>. ????

• Haha 1