Fantasy Premier League 20/21

wilai

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Can anyone recommend a decent midfielder around the 6-7 M mark? Foden just doesn't play enough. Planning my New Year's shake up. 

Well you were ahead of me for a week or so anyway!????.so I wouldn't take my advice!..... You could look at Ward-Prowse (6.3) or, coupla cheaper ones are Raphinha (5.4) or Soucek (5.1) will give you more cash for the big boys. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Who has inserted themselves in first position in our league 

A real sneaky move 

Whoever it is should be ashamed of themselves and where did) who gave them the code ?

I propose we just ignore them and whoever is second is really top, what's your opinion?

I know it's only a game and all that, but I have taken it seriously over the last 10 years and I spend a lot of time on it.

I don't think there is any way we can get the name removed unfortunately, I tried doing that when a friend who was playing died.

Regards

Thai Pauly.

Reading Royals

36 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

I don't think there is any way we can get the name removed unfortunately,

The Admin (in this case,me) can do it so I have! I hadn't noticed which goes to show how far down the table I am this season! Thanks for letting me know.

1 hour ago, wilai said:

The Admin (in this case,me) can do it so I have! I hadn't noticed which goes to show how far down the table I am this season! Thanks for letting me know.

It's been removed looks like. What was the problem? Dodgy team name? 

17 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Are you playing your free hit this week?

14 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

It's been removed looks like. What was the problem? Dodgy team name? 

I removed him. See ThaiPauly's post above for the request to delete. Ans yep, like many I am freehitting!

Just now, wilai said:

I removed him. See ThaiPauly's post above for the request to delete. Ans yep, like many I am freehitting!

So go on what was the name then?

I'm saving mine... I think there will be plenty more uneven gameweeks ahead....????

9 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

So go on what was the name then?

ak_E_ak_ak or something like that. Player was Thai I think and ours was not the only league he joined.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Congratulations go to Stephen Hough who won the Thai Visa Classic League with a respectable 2,415 points. And also to Khun Samatta who easily won the Head to Head League with 70 pts.

Worst ever season for me, finishing 8th in the TV League and not in the top 500,000 in the world....a far cry from being in the top 200odd a couple of years ago. Mind you there are now 8.25 million entries so not too bad I suppose. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilai said:

That one aged well....just 200 odd points behind mate.????

Not too bad considering I've not changed my team in weeks.

Was in the running for a jackpot in one of other leagues. Then I forgot a couple of weeks in a row and lost motivation.

I think setting reminders on phone might have to be done next season.

• 5 weeks later...