Like a soap opera! Belgian actor sneaked into Thailand after blacklist then appeared in Thai movies

webfact

1 minute ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

I guess people where jealous about the different girl each night and the not working

but actor? never heard of him, EVER

mr prima (= GREAT in dutch) what surname ?

Prima Donna

• Like 1

Just now, dwcrist said:

How many of the <deleted>/west Asians selling overpriced suits are here working legally or with unfalsified documents? They can't even speak a word of Thai, and are left to roam free.

and around Nana, Asoke etc. the ones selling adult toys and some medicines. I don't know where they are from. Police must know them all but they are there every single day.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, webfact said:

An officer in a hazmat suit and heavily armed commandos also played their roles.

wow, so as a foreigner he must have been seen as a threat for Covid, and then because he played a bad guy in the Thai Lakorns, and such they needed commandos because of his expertise as a villan....Another made for Thai TV script has just been written.  I wonder if they filmed the entire incident and are shopping the footage to the television programs for a price so they can include the footage in one of many shows....

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, varun said:

One of the Thai intelligence agencies should recruit him for his skills in covert operations.

'his skills in covert operations'

Perhaps the emptying of a suspect's bank account without the use of an anaesthetic?