New from US Embassy: "Official extension stamp" to change to long-term visa

43 minutes ago, DinoDownunder said:

Geez, your not wrong. Quite a few stamps. One almost took up the whole page but all good. 

Very easy process, got a queue number and was called even before I left the first counter. Waited for around 5 minutes and the nice IO lady came out to explain the details. 

She did say 30 days prior to expiration to then come back so not really sure about the 45 days at CW but thats fine.

Thanks for your updates mate. Pretty much knew what to expect so wasn't stressful at all.

Cheers

Congrats! Another 3 page whammy like @Jackson B? & did they want those extra documents (bank stuff etc.) you mentioned before in the end? 

Hopefully I have good news to share next week too, lets see.. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, greggraham said:

Congrats! Another 3 page whammy like @Jackson B? & did they want those extra documents (bank stuff etc.) you mentioned before in the end? 

Hopefully I have good news to share next week too, lets see.. 

Thanks. It was 2 pages for the 90 day non o visa but if I included my entry, extension then hard stamp off amnesty it would make 3 pages.

Nope, I wasn't asked for anything extra just handed them my passport and blue form which they later stapled back into my passport.

Im sure you'll be fine. They were handing them out one after another while I was there so I think its just dotting the i's and crossing the t's so to speak.

Anyway Goodluck next week.

• Like 1