Thailand not opening to foreign tourists any time soon

snoop1130

10 hours ago, TonBrow said:

This is one possibility.

The U.N. and world governments are controlled by the big corporations (Global Elite). The Global Elite want total control (Agenda 21) of everything, including you and I. So destroying small businesses eliminates a free competitive market. When there is no competition (due to no small businesses), these Global Elites that own the big corporations have full control over the prices, therefore, full control over the people.

hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Wait until after the US election on November 3rd, at which time the covid pandemic will suddenly cease being a pandemic and the entire country resumes to normal with open borders. Thailand and many nations currently in lock down mode will likely follow the lead of USA following the cancellation of the covid pandemic.

This constitutes my opinion only, but by observing the outlandish series of political events and the lack of clear, concise, transparent covid management, worldwide, nothing would surprise me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bluehippie said:

Wait until after the US election on November 3rd, at which time the covid pandemic will suddenly cease being a pandemic and the entire country resumes to normal with open borders. Thailand and many nations currently in lock down mode will likely follow the lead of USA following the cancellation of the covid pandemic.

This constitutes my opinion only, but by observing the outlandish series of political events and the lack of clear, concise, transparent covid management, worldwide, nothing would surprise me.

US isn't the world ... you might think it is but really it isn't the center of the universe , and neither of the world . Who cares about your elections ? There are elections everywhere around the world , every year . Covid has nothing to do with elections ( well , the virus isn't , the ruling politicians will be taken accountable for the actions they have taken ) . The chance of covid being out by US elections is very very close to 0 , i think i prob got more chance of winning the lottery 6 times in a row by then .