Are There Any Lumbar Yards in CM or Mae Rim that Cuts Wood For Customers?

Deekcon

I do not really believe they work that way here. The places cutting up woods are probably only connected to the shops they are delivering to. However, I might be wrong but never seen one anywhere. I would think your best chance is to contact a construction shop that sells wood, and see if they can do it for you by order or if they can point you in the right direction.

• Like 1

best to go see this place.   call and ask directions.   i believe they can do

Suksawad Thai Plywood (Chiangmai)

Call

Woodworking supply store in Chiang Mai

Address: 402/1 ถนน ซุปเปอร์ไฮเวย์ เชียงใหม่-ลำปาง Fa Ham, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50000

Hours: 
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM

• Like 2

I had timber cut for me at Suksawad a few weeks back. The guy was so helpful I tried to tip him. Wouldn't take it, boss doesn't allow! CCTV around. Not the Suksawad on the highway but a bit further west down a small soi near Hop Inn Hotel from memory

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beau thai said:

I had timber cut for me at Suksawad a few weeks back. The guy was so helpful I tried to tip him. Wouldn't take it, boss doesn't allow! CCTV around. Not the Suksawad on the highway but a bit further west down a small soi near Hop Inn Hotel from memory

Thanks. I will try to find it. 

8 hours ago, rumak said:

best to go see this place.   call and ask directions.   i believe they can do

Suksawad Thai Plywood (Chiangmai)

Call

Woodworking supply store in Chiang Mai

Address: 402/1 ถนน ซุปเปอร์ไฮเวย์ เชียงใหม่-ลำปาง Fa Ham, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50000

Hours: 
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM

Thank you kindly sir. Is there another yard in Chiang May going by the same name as the other gentleman suggests?

Edited by Deekcon
clarity

1 hour ago, Deekcon said:

Thanks. I will try to find it. 

Thank you kindly sir. Is there another yard in Chiang May going by the same name as the other gentleman suggests?

that place down the soi..... is also Suksawat ( mainly lumber, doors,etc).    i suggest you try the one on the highway first.   if they cannot help then go to the other one down the soi nearby.   

1 minute ago, rumak said:

that place down the soi..... is also Suksawat ( mainly lumber, doors,etc).    i suggest you try the one on the highway first.   if they cannot help then go to the other one down the soi nearby.   

In the past it was the one down the soi that would cut to order.  They had plywood, a lot way in the back.  In the olden days.

• Like 1

Just now, Bill97 said:

In the past it was the one down the soi that would cut to order.  They had plywood, a lot way in the back.  In the olden days.

Yes, i had some lumber cut there,  but not sure if they cut plywood.  OP can go and ask, with the info

we have given him.

Suksawad also has a branch out in Doi Saket.   They cut everything there,  at least they did for me 4 years ago.    

• Like 1