This place is becoming like a ghost town

CorpusChristie

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

I am not telling you , had you not asked for the photos to be  removed, I could have posted a new photo of the business open, but as the old photo is no longer there , I am not going to post a new photo or tell you the business location 

In contention for the award for the most childish post of the year.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

One of the businesses , closed business down your favorite street , which I posted a photo of which I said looks permeantly closed , surprisingly has now reopened .

As you complained and got the photo removed , I am not going to post a photo now of the reopened business 

YES or NO!

Will you name the business that you are alluding to?

2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

I am not telling you , had you not asked for the photos to be  removed, I could have posted a new photo of the business open, but as the old photo is no longer there , I am not going to post a new photo or tell you the business location 

????

45 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

In contention for the award for the most childish post of the year.

I could not agree more.

His attitude and comments are not just childish, they are dangerous to the businesses concerned.

The OP needs to accept the irreparable damage his half truths, lies and innuendoes do to businesses that he defames.  Thailand has strict laws on this as I have pointed out before!

My family's business and all the other businesses referred to by him, either directly or indirectly, in that small section of Sridonchi Road are impacted by his intransigence and I will continue to fight against him until he apologises and desists!

34 minutes ago, fangless said:

I will continue to fight against him until he apologises and desists!

It was not too long ago that Thai banks, gold shops and other businesses employed Sikhs with 12 guage shotguns to assist with possible problems.  But they were not much interested in apologies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trujillo said:

Back on topic, as I posted recently, the people I was chatting with in the Anusarn Market on the Night Bazaar street were saying that they expected the situation to be dire for up to two years

=

Went to Anusarn market tonight just before night time

DSCF6059.JPG

DSCF6060.JPG

DSCF6061.JPG

DSCF6062.JPG

DSCF6063.JPG

DSCF6064.JPG

DSCF6065.JPG

DSCF6066.JPG

DSCF6067.JPG

DSCF6068.JPG

DSCF6077.JPG

14 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

It was not too long ago that Thai banks, gold shops and other businesses employed Sikhs with 12 guage shotguns to assist with possible problems.  But they were not much interested in apologies.

Apologies do not beget customers but a statement that NOT all the businesses are shut just might help!

Businesses being defamed might have a chance of getting customers if L*ARS didn't keep saying they were closed when they are OPEN!

Ps;  I know some people who would like to use a shotgun on a certain LI*R, any contacts?  Joking of course  :partytime2:

* added in place of I & A !

Edited by fangless

3 minutes ago, fangless said:

Apologies do not beget customers but a statement that NOT all the businesses are shut just might help!

Businesses being defamed might have a chance of getting customers if LIARS didn't keep saying they were closed when they are OPEN!

Ps;  I know some people who would like to use a shotgun on a certain LIAR, any contacts?  Joking of course  :partytime2:

I stated that there were two businesses open in that road .

You lied by stating that there were 15 open shops in that road and when I posted photos of them closed, you got the photos deleted .

I also asked you to post photos of all the open shops and then I would admit to being wrong, you didnt post any photos .

So, you stop lying and you stop calling me lair , OK

Anyway move on 

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

I stated that there were two businesses open in that road .

You lied by stating that there were 15 open shops in that road and when I posted photos of them closed, you got the photos deleted .

I also asked you to post photos of all the open shops and then I would admit to being wrong, you didnt post any photos .

So, you stop lying and you stop calling me lair , OK

Anyway move on 

You lied by stating that  ALL the shops were closed in that section of Sridonchai!  a mater of irrefutable fact which you later acknowledged.  Please stop lying about it!

Back to the topic in hand which you started!

Why will you not name the business that you now say is open/reopened/never closed.  

I have told you before I will not post the photos you demanded and remember the MODS told/advised US not to post any more!!!

I have a few obvious questions for you, not that I expect any truthful answers from you, but one can always hope and pray. 

As you started this section of the thread about a (re)opened business (that had never shut) I ask you to answer/stick to the question(s).

1. Why did you post today about the "ex permanently closed business" now being open  

2. Having made that post why not name the aforementioned business?

3. Are you just a TROLL deliberately trying to destroy business in CM (including those belonging to my family, friends and associates) with your lies?  

4. What is the name of the business you now say is open? (which one of the more than a dozen would that be?)

NB 1: It would be much appreciated, but not expected by anyone, if you actually responded directly to this post without you treating it with your usual "ignore" and just posting some other meaningless drivel in another topic.

NB 2: I and many others are totally bored by this discussion but I believe I am right to keep attacking your lies and defamation because of the harm you keep doing to CM business(s) by your continuous  perpetuating of them.

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Went to Anusarn market tonight just before night time

A lot of light in the sky in those photos.

Lived here for 30+ years and never found many people in Anuson Market before dark.  Why don’t you go places when they are active instead of when everybody knows they are not?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bill97 said:

Lived here for 30+ years and never found many people in Anuson Market before dark.  Why don’t you go places when they are active instead of when everybody knows they are not?

CC said they were "before night time"! 

Night or nighttime (also spelled night-time or night time) is the period of ambient darkness from sunset to sunrise during each 24-hour day.  According to Wiki, which he likes to quote!

Sunset was 1745 in CM tonight so if that is his idea of normal shopping time in the market area it just again shows more of his distortions of the truth!

14 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Why don’t you go places when they are active instead of when everybody knows they are not?

Because if he did that and/or actually made accurate posts it would destroy his agenda of destroying CM!

He is not known for letting the truth get in the way of his misinformation.  

Edited by fangless

33 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Note the Stall holder is still setting up the stall!

1136623411_anusarin2.thumb.jpg.e5473cc636389700d338cd3d87a6dfb6.jpg

Edited by fangless

12 minutes ago, fangless said:

Because if he did that and/or actually made accurate posts it would destroy his agenda of destroying CM!

He is not known for letting the truth get in the way of his misinformation.  

He is not on an agenda too destroy CM. Do you honestly think what he says on a barely read thread, misrepresentation or otherwise, will make the slightest jot of difference? 

His agenda, imo,  is that he enjoys getting under people’s skin. He will never back down because it’s part of the game.The penny finally dropped for many once he got to circa 15,000 posts as Sanemax, his previous alias, when he was blocked and ignored left right and centre and hence time to reinvent himself  and start all over again. 

You call him a troll yet you keep feeding him. He will never be full. 

Just my opinion of course. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Do you honestly think what he says on a barely read thread, misrepresentation or otherwise, will make the slightest jot of difference? 

Thank you for that very interesting info. 

While I agree that TV readership directly may not have a major impact it is the cross threading into other platforms where the damage is done,

Unfortunately comments regarding businesses do get reposted on things like Social media which greatly enhances the TROLL's  coverage.  My family's business has been contacted on FB many times recently asking were we still open because of the lying git.  We may still have to take action against TV for letting him post his lies/defamation.

I do not mistrust what you say and I do remember a "sanemax" poster! but It would be great if anyone else  out there in the TV world could collaborate your statement.  It certainly ties in with his present disinformation.  Just look at the Annusarn photos above.

Again thanks and I will ignore all his comments in future unless they impact directly with my sphere of interest