This place is becoming like a ghost town

CorpusChristie

14 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Third time that you have told that joke in the last 30 minutes , although I expect that Kadilo will laugh again 

Guess I can expect another pm for finding someone’s comment to you amusing  ????

Back on topic it’s not nice to see people sleeping  in shopfronts but I’m sure it’s a picture we ca expect more of in the coming months 

Edited by Kadilo

12 hours ago, lkv said:

Sounds wonderful.

So if I am a tourist, no chance of being treated nicely in Thailand anymore, eh?

Ouch , that hurts .

Somehow , i thought Thailand was my homeland .

Bought  land, house and pick up , motorcycle  etc ...

1 minute ago, elliss said:

Ouch , that hurts .

This was doing the rounds a few weeks back. Most people were of the opinion that they had not experienced this kind of treatment. Be interesting to see if things have changed at all in recent weeks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, elliss said:

Ouch , that hurts .

Just a youtuber looking for clicks .

Like oh dear,  how sad, I cannot run in a Marathon and I cannot visit one Temple .

I think that I'll get over it.............................

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Venom said:

Soon there well be nobody left to enjoy breathing the toxic air during high season in the most polluted city on the planet. It's kind of sad really. ☹️ 

Actually , once upon a time , some 15 years ago , CM was a great place to be .

Time , changes everything ...

Edited by elliss
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just a youtuber looking for clicks .

Like oh dear,  how sad, I cannot run in a Marathon and I cannot visit one Temple .

I think that I'll get over it.............................

Nanny , will be around to change your napkins soon . 

They are full of the Brown Stuff .

6 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

What do you think has changed in the last 15 years ?

Cheap fights ,  bringing  farlang ass oles . 

You know , what i mean ...

Edited by elliss

5 hours ago, fangless said:

After that rant above I assume you do not live in CM now but that you possibly did previously. 

Have you spent any time here recently.  

As a matter of interest do you live in Thailand and if so what region.

He has a point, the burning season is getting worse and some of those tuktoks and red cars are terrible polluters , although the Police do seem to be clamping down on them 

4 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

He has a point, the burning season is getting worse and some of those tuktoks and red cars are terrible polluters , although the Police do seem to be clamping down on them 

This is the rainy season. 

Who is burning?

Do you have one of your famous on the spot accurate photos to show any burning today?

Edited by fangless
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, elliss said:

Nanny , will be around to change your napkins soon . 

They are full of the Brown Stuff .

16 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Why are you speaking to me in a such a condescending  manner ?

I think it best if you two met together and left the rest of us alone. You seem to be a perfect match.

10 minutes ago, fangless said:

Unfortunately!

PS; I meant who you quoted (CC) not you!

OK ,  you guys , back off .

Let's just refer too CC as Cheese Cake .

However , that said ,

Fruit and Nut , seems more appropriate ...555

Edited by elliss
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, elliss said:

OK ,  you guys , back off .

Let's just refer too CC as cheese cake .

Fruit and nut , seems more appropriate ...

If you are attaching monikers to other posters how do you suggest we refer to you then:?

I have a few suggestions about what I would use to refer to you (fruit cake is one) but you and the Mods just might object to them.

Answers by snail mail please to ...........anywhere. I don't care!

Edited by fangless
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I didnt mean today though , I did mean in the burning months...thats when they burn things

As I and a few others have pointed out previously, posts only become believable when they are accurate and not misleading!

Edited by fangless

4 minutes ago, fangless said:

As I and a few others have pointed out previously, post only become believable when they are accurate and not misleading!

Just to make it clear, the burning season is quite bad when they burn things during the burning season , but when its the rainy season and they don't burn things the pollution isnt too bad from the burning season, although it is wet from the rain .

I shall look on the web and try and find some diagrams to show you

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just to make it clear, the burning season is quite bad when they burn things during the burning season , but when its the rainy season and they don't burn things the pollution isnt too bad from the burning season, although it is wet from the rain .

I shall look on the web and try and find some diagrams to show you

I think we all know, even you, when the burning season, or any other season is. 

I would just like it if you could actually be accurate with any of your initial and/or subsequent posts without I/us having to pick out your inaccuracies and inconsistencies before I/we have to go through the fandangle of clarifications and subsequent rebuttals from you, 

32 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

The blue thing , not the red thing

Are you referring to particulars of the Thai National Flag or the Wall or other parts of the photograph?  (is it your copyright?)

As usual you have been totally unable to "explain what a "tuktoks" is. 

As a CM "expert" I inadvertently thought you may be able to elucidate in a clear and precise written way what it was in the first place, but as usual you have failed to rise to even your low standards of veracity.

Edited by fangless

CM must be very peaceful without Chinese now. Just need some farang tourists to become just like "old days". Not too long ago, 10 years ago only. Many Thai moved from all over Thailand to CM for doing some different kind of businesses since they found that Chinese getting more day after day. Many of those songthaew drivers were not from CM just like many other business owners and employees. 
CM was a beautiful and peaceful city especially Chan Klan Road with all farang tourists in evenings. Hope to see it back again soon. I moved out of CM 2 years ago, but I'll be back soon. 

Edited by The Theory

On 8/29/2020 at 6:02 PM, saakura said:

Korat bars can probably make money on locals visiting. But Chiangmai, Pattaya, Phuket bars cannot survive without tourists.

Boy Blues Bar in Kalare Market opened-up on Monday night,after 5 months of lock-up. The place was packed,standing room only, no 'social' this and 'masking' that B.S....only great music and plenty to drink, a good time had by all Thais & non-Thais,as if the scene never missed a beat

The bar intends to open only on Mondays (jam night) and Fridays for the foreseeable future.

Ghost town is right!...the Night Bazaar area (including Loi Kroh) is even more hallowed-out than it was at the beginning of Aug....hardly recognize the streets without all the vendors.Literally only a handful now.

• Sad 1