This place is becoming like a ghost town

CorpusChristie

36 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

The place was packed,standing room only, no 'social' this and 'masking' that B.S.

Well done! 

I hope you and the rest of your imbecile "friends" were doing track and trace etc!

I some how doubt it.

2 hours ago, balo said:

Major cities in the world is like a ghost town , not only CM.

All because of some bxxxx fxxxxx, sxxx Chinese eating bats !!!!!!!

Are you kidding. I can assure you a close major city, kuala lumpur is bustling.

20 hours ago, ianwheldale said:

The video compliments my photos .

Did my photos in this thread inspire you to make the video ?

I was at the Sunday market at the same time and place as to when the video was taken if it was taken last Sunday.

I did also have a brief quick 500 Baht friendship with one of the ladies featured in the video 

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

The video compliments my photos .

Did my photos in this thread inspire you to make the video ?

I was at the Sunday market at the same time and place as to when the video was taken if it was taken last Sunday.

I did also have a brief quick 500 Baht friendship with one of the ladies featured in the video 

I made this about a month ago 27/07/20 to be exact. As I said at the start of the video I rarely go into central CM these days, but I was shocked how empty it was even though I wasn't expecting hordes of people.

On 8/31/2020 at 8:56 PM, CorpusChristie said:

She has got mental problems and she took her clothes off because of those mental problems .

She has been getting treatment in hospital , so in future , she wont be taken her clothes off as quick .

As you seem just to want to get her drunk and naked , you wouldn't be the ideal long term partner to help her with her mental problems 

Nice that you spoke to her doctors and the girl herself to provide a complete diagnosis. As there have never been other situations of say college kids per say, getting drunk and removing clothes and yelling. I had a buddy do it at the beach once, he liked getting drunk and naked, should I go do a 5150 on him?

So thais are letting a mentally unstable person teach kids as I recall someone saying she was a teacher

Lord knows It can be difficult living in a different culture and alcohol and stress of it can have effect.

So yep, Im reaching out to her.....happy to come and hang out with her.....If I wanted to get a gal drunk and naked I could just go to Loy Kroh and throw some baht at a chubby isaan granny...tnx for the analysis tho

8 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Nice that you spoke to her doctors and the girl herself to provide a complete diagnosis. As there have never been other situations of say college kids per say, getting drunk and removing clothes and yelling. I had a buddy do it at the beach once, he liked getting drunk and naked, should I go do a 5150 on him?

So thais are letting a mentally unstable person teach kids as I recall someone saying she was a teacher

Lord knows It can be difficult living in a different culture and alcohol and stress of it can have effect.

So yep, Im reaching out to her.....happy to come and hang out with her.....If I wanted to get a gal drunk and naked I could just go to Loy Kroh and throw some baht at a chubby isaan granny...tnx for the analysis tho

She got taken to the mental hospital and sectioned there , she was working in a private school  and got laid off due to the pandemic and had been seen acting erratically around town the previous few days .

Hopefully she will get treatment and make a full recovery .

If she does make a full recovery, the last thing she would need is guys buying her bottles of whisky and hoping she gets her kit off again .

She probably doesnt normally get naked in public, her head wasnt right at the time .

As she was complaining about not having any money, she will probably get sent back to Bangladesh , so, maybe you should go there to find her, but the last thing she would need would be guys trying to find her and remind her of what happened and hoping for a live show  

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

She got taken to the mental hospital and sectioned there , she was working in a private school  and got laid off due to the pandemic and had been seen acting erratically around town the previous few days .

If she does make a full recovery, the last thing she would need is guys buying her bottles of whisky and hoping she gets her kit off again .

She probably doesnt normally get naked in public, her head wasnt right at the time .

As she was complaining about not having any money, she will probably get sent back to Bangladesh , so, maybe you should go there to find her, but the last thing she would need would be guys trying to find her and remind her of what happened and hoping for a live show  

Was probably a good idea that she chose you to be power of attorney and spokesperson, as she clearly cant think for herself, but is quality choice as a private school teacher, wonder what her students think....

Maybe you can write a book or do a doc movie as you seem to know everything about her and her life..

Im happy to have a tea if she prefers that to sangsom.....can you ask her for me, since you know best

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Was she your 500 baht bang you referred to in an earlier post?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Was probably a good idea that she chose you to be power of attorney and spokesperson, as she clearly cant think for herself, but is quality choice as a private school teacher, wonder what her students think....

Maybe you can write a book or do a doc movie as you seem to know everything about her and her life..

Im happy to have a tea if she prefers that to sangsom.....can you ask her for me, since you know best

You want me to go to the mental hospital , find a specific patient and ask her out on a date for you ?

"Hi, some guy in America really liked your naked show and he wants to take you out for a bottle of Whiskey, or a cup of tea , He's quite attracted to ladies who take all their clothes off without much persuasion "

• Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 11:24 PM, fangless said:

Well done! 

I hope you and the rest of your imbecile "friends" were doing track and trace etc!

I some how doubt it.

Nope, no 'track 'n trace' nonsense,but there was a bottle of hand sanitizer at the entrance, would that abate your viral-phobic,paranoid delusion?......probably not.

Went to Makro on the superhighway today, fairly busy, certainly not a ghost town.

Drove along the superhighway from Chang Puak to Makro, seemed to be plenty of traffic.

Drove into and out of town on the 1001, seemed to be plenty of traffic both ways.

I'm seeing plenty of people in CM wherever I go.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 7:26 AM, lkv said:

Sounds wonderful.

So if I am a tourist, no chance of being treated nicely in Thailand anymore, eh?

Sensationalism to self publicise for Youtube fame and clicks and income  

The no foreigner  rule on interstate buses was a temporary measure taken whilst the bus service was getting yup and running again and it was all back to normal after a few days .

Some popular Temples didnt allow foreigners, this was due to social distancing measures , Thais were allowed to Temples because they are Buddhist , tourists would have to wait a while to visit .

One ONE restaurant doesnt allow foreigners in , fair enough , there are some hotels that dont allow Thais in and there are some Clubs that only allow Japanese in , this has always been the way it is in Thailand and nothing to do with the pandemic . 

Foreigners seemed to be banned from running in a marathon , although it was later clarified to be a misunderstanding and foreigners were indeed able to participate .

He doesnt "dare to be seen in public without a mask" 

Dare to do it dude, the worse thing that would happen would be that someone would ask you to put a mask on . 

Sensationalist victim playing . 

18 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Sensationalist victim playing

Oh well, I am glad you managed to sugar coat it.????

I apologise for mistakenly believing there was an anti foreigner vibe even before covid.

Must have been all those good guys in bad guys out operations for the last 5 years taken to extreme, and the fact that Thonglo police was disturbing me with passport and pocket checks, whilst peacefully walking through downtown Bangkok, for a considerable number of times, that gave me that wrong impression.

I would like to take this opportunity and thank Thailand for their kindness in tolerating me for some time.

Edited by lkv

17 minutes ago, lkv said:

I apologise for mistakenly believing there was an anti foreigner vibe even before covid.

Must have been all those good guys in bad guys out operations for the last 5 years taken to extreme, and the fact that Thonglo police was disturbing me with passport and pocket checks, whilst peacefully walking through downtown Bangkok, for a considerable number of times, that gave me that wrong impression.

I would like to take this opportunity and thank Thailand for their kindness in tolerating me for some time.

Being discriminated against is the normal condition for most of the people in the world but the whities in Thailand take offense when it happens to them.  Grow up kiddies.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lkv said:

A few Policemen looking to earn a few Baht  from Foreigners , doesnt make the whole Country to be anti foreign , don't take it personally , Thais , Burmese , Cambodians also get shaken down by the BiB.

I think some Foreigners still expect special treatment , think they are V.I.P's

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

A few Policemen looking to earn a few Baht  from Foreigners , doesnt make the whole Country to be anti foreign , don't take it personally , Thais , Burmese , Cambodians also get shaken down by the BiB.

I think some Foreigners still expect special treatment , think they are V.I.P's

Let me try to explain it in an easier way.

It's like, I would give you 100 objections, and you'd sugar coat each and every one of them, forgetting the most relevant thing. It's 100 of them!

Your logic of, it happens to the Burmese also, so there's nothing wrong with it, does not stick with me this morning, Europe time.

Edited by lkv

6 minutes ago, lkv said:

Let me try to explain it in an easier way.

It's like, I would give you 100 objections, and you'd sugar coat each and every one of them, forgetting the most relevant thing. It's 100 of them!

Go ahead, give me those "100 objections, " well , as you've already given 1 objection, there's just 99 left to add

On 9/2/2020 at 3:11 PM, CorpusChristie said:

You want me to go to the mental hospital , find a specific patient and ask her out on a date for you ?

"Hi, some guy in America really liked your naked show and he wants to take you out for a bottle of Whiskey, or a cup of tea , He's quite attracted to ladies who take all their clothes off without much persuasion "

Yes please--thanks ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:
On 9/3/2020 at 2:11 AM, CorpusChristie said:

Yes please--thanks ????

Chaka

I went to Suan Prung yesterday for you and explained your situation to the Doctor, he said to have you go there immediately and that they had accomodations and treatment ready for you.  Although he could make no promises he said that with proper medication and care that you can expect at least a substantial partial recovery.

So get yourself checked in there or a comprable facility asap.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1