Where to buy bigger sized shoes in Bangkok

roderick17

I have big feet , requiring a 45 shoe size. Most shoe shops I visit hold shoe sizes up to 44, but not my bigger size. Does anyone know of any shoe shops that stock larger sized shoes. Me and my long-suffering feet will be forever indebted to you for any helpful information   

There is a Thai sporting goods store that I had never heard of at Esplanade Mall, towards the Tesco.  Surprised to see 46s, and many 45s.  I always bring a few pairs of 47s from the US.  

The store is called Decathlon.  I was fairly impressed.  Esplanade Ngamwongwan.

Screenshot_20200901-134552.png

Edited by moontang

5 hours ago, moontang said:

There is a Thai sporting goods store that I had never heard of at Esplanade Mall, towards the Tesco.  Surprised to see 46s, and many 45s.  [...]  

The store is called Decathlon.

Interesting...

Decathlon, according to Wikipedia, is a French sporting goods retailer with over 1,500 stores in 57 countries, the largest sporting goods retailer in the world. 

Decathlon.co.th/ENglish website / running shoes section (link)

/EN store locations

many products sold are made in Thailand

5 hours ago, moontang said:

There is a Thai sporting goods store that I had never heard of at Esplanade Mall, towards the Tesco.  Surprised to see 46s, and many 45s.  I always bring a few pairs of 47s from the US.  

The store is called Decathlon.  I was fairly impressed.  Esplanade Ngamwongwan.

Screenshot_20200901-134552.png

Not any more, they changed to a top size of 45 earlier this year.

Still OK for the OP though.

Edited by BritManToo

59 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Not any more, they changed to a top size of 45 earlier this year.

Still OK for the OP though.

I was in there three weeks ago.  But, there was only one style in 46.  Looked like lots of Thai brands, and possibly some kind of membership <deleted>.  

On 8/30/2020 at 4:22 PM, Airalee said:

Have you tried Central?  I know in Chiang Mai they had 45s which were too small for me as I require 47/48.

Been there mate .

Shoes there , were too small , much the same as the condoms in Los ..

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Lazada is a very very good friend for buying shoes of any size.....Save a lot of running around.....

I have found shoe (and other apparel) sizes on Lazada to be totally inconsistent.  Normally I take a 42 but usually get a 43 for extra width.  I ordered 44's just to be safe and they were still too small.  I think shoes in Asia need to be tried on.

29 minutes ago, dddave said:

I have found shoe (and other apparel) sizes on Lazada to be totally inconsistent.  Normally I take a 42 but usually get a 43 for extra width.  I ordered 44's just to be safe and they were still too small.  I think shoes in Asia need to be tried on.

If you stick with one brand......Like I only buy Dr. Scholls.......Then you will know what your buying as far as the increasing sizes go......