Current weather in Hua Hin?

cyril sneer

Just came back yesterday. Awesome weather take your sunblock and a few blow up dolls to lay on beach. Make it look like some other people there.

Still good places to eat.

Want a great hotel look at Maven Stylist Hotel Fabulous rooms and staff. Close to town and night market. Get  a grab in 2 minutesi f too lazy to walk or unable. 

We had great holiday visited death railway aswell.

I will go back.

Different from Chiang Mai.

????????????

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Just came back yesterday. Awesome weather take your sunblock and a few blow up dolls to lay on beach. Make it look like some other people there.

Want a great hotel look at Maven Stylist Hotel Fabulous rooms and staff. Close to town and night market. Get  a grab in 2 minutesi f too lazy to walk or unable. 

I will go back.

????????????

what the f are you on about?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

I will go back.

????????????

Visited the death railway in Hua Hin. Yes, there has been a number of fatalities on the line running south through Hua Hin but I did not think it would become an attraction. Do you chase ambulances?

• Haha 1

Sunny everyday. The day starts with sun. Some Clouds during the afternoon. No rain since days!!! But today we had a shower at 3 pm just for 5 minutes. We need rain. All ponds/lakes are dried up. Rain usually comes late in the year (Sept/Oct/Nov)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mwbrown said:

Sunny blue skies in the morning, increasing clouds in the afternoon but very little rain in the last month.  It doesn't feel like rainy season really arrived.

I live directly outside Huahin. 

Exactly as Brown says. Light rain maybe once a week at most.  

Temperatures in the low/mid 90's F during the day, about 10 less at night. Pretty good beach weather really. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Don't forget this is a long weekend coming up, and we tend to get a lot of Bangkokians flooding in, so traffic will be bad.

We are heading there this long weekend and should arrive at 2pm, would think the traffic in should be clear by then, as for the long weekend we tend to drive out on a couple of occasions so don't envisage any traffic apart from the short drive to the shopping centres, hopefully.

31 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

We are heading there this long weekend and should arrive at 2pm, would think the traffic in should be clear by then, as for the long weekend we tend to drive out on a couple of occasions so don't envisage any traffic apart from the short drive to the shopping centres, hopefully.

Last 4 day holiday the roads were backed up for. . .well the roads were crazy busy. I imagine the folks will start arriving earlier than Thursday even. The road system here doesn't handle even non holiday normal traffic well.

Today Monday it poured for an hour early afternoon but sun popped out shortly after. As stated has been dry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Visited the death railway in Hua Hin. Yes, there has been a number of fatalities on the line running south through Hua Hin but I did not think it would become an attraction. Do you chase ambulances?

Especially when the death railway is in Kanchanaburi. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mr336 said:

Last 4 day holiday the roads were backed up for. . .well the roads were crazy busy.

hanks for that, I will take that on board for when I am approaching, hopefully we might get lucky coming in around 2pm on Friday ?

13 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

The main road through Hua Hin is the Phetchassem road, it's never clear, bit of a bottleneck as you approach Hua Hin. Always a lot of domestic traffic heading through.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2020 at 7:32 PM, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

I will go back.

????????????

Which I presume you took a diversion to Kanchanaburi?

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

The main road through Hua Hin is the Phetchassem road, it's never clear, bit of a bottleneck as you approach Hua Hin. Always a lot of domestic traffic heading through.

Thanks, yes we went there last year for a weeks holiday, I can't say I recall there being traffic, but the intersection where the cop shop is was always a little busy as those lights took a while to change, we are staying further down that road where the road goes to the right onto a sort of expressway so traffic isn't that bad once you get through those lights, but then again it wasn't a public holiday when we went, so will keep an eye open for some congestion.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Thanks, yes we went there last year for a weeks holiday, I can't say I recall there being traffic, but the intersection where the cop shop is was always a little busy as those lights took a while to change, we are staying further down that road where the road goes to the right onto a sort of expressway so traffic isn't that bad once you get through those lights, but then again it wasn't a public holiday when we went, so will keep an eye open for some congestion.

I think your talking as you pass Bluport Mall you can head right, over the bridge where the traffic does seem to ease up but. . . .It could take you possibly an hour to go like a freakin mile to get past Bluport. The police block off the u turns which throws folks into a "<deleted> I need to stop in the middle of the road and get new directions on my cell phone" mentality. 

If your on a scooter its quite entertaining to see the total lack of common sense and disregard for the other drivers just trying to make a turn or merge. US drivers are spiteful but Thais could top it.

Hope I'm wrong and you get through in a decent time. Hours in traffic aint the way to start your holiday. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mr336 said:

Hope I'm wrong and you get through in a decent time. Hours in traffic aint the way to start your holiday. Cheers.

If I get to the the intersection where the cop shop is and I see traffic, I could swing a left and then a right and go for a bit down that road which will bring me back to the main road, that might take some of the traffic problem away, i.e. if no one else thinks the same as me....lol