Fi on True Vision/Fox - Advert Again !

Good old True Vision , manage to put the adverts in all the wrong places.  But at Spa they outdid themselves by missing the crash and the only real action during the whole race.  I know that they could not have foreseen the incident, but their advert slots seem to come at all the wrong times, pit stop time, tyre wearing time, last 4 laps, first 4 laps.  But then again, is there  a right time.  Sky stopped all adverts during the race as we paying punters kept missing stuff.  Put them at beginning and after the race by all means, even in the middle after the first pit stops, just not during. They just don't seem to recognize wrong times. IT wouldn't be so bad if they changed the adverts but its the same 3 every sodding time. The stupid smiles  and over acting by those idiots in the Singha add are really starting to get on my nerves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep i could'nt quite believe it, the only real action and they missed it. I'm afraid my thoughts on Truevisions are diminishing by the day, if it was'nt for the EPL and the rock music channel 708 i think i would ditch it and look for alternatives. 

• Like 1

I watch always free F1 race's HD quality! No advert! Many times i have wonder why people actualy pay any to watch something coz all can watch free! Last race one place offer over 10 links to watch free whitout sign in or anything!

Edited by 2 is 1

2 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

I watch always free F1 race's HD quality! No advert! Many times i have wonder why people actualy pay any to watch something coz all can watch free!

If you feel like sharing on how to do this I would be interested to hear, PM ok as well. My old way has stopped working.

Cheers

5 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

I watch always free F1 race's HD quality! No advert! Many times i have wonder why people actualy pay any to watch something coz all can watch free! Last race one place offer over 10 links to watch free whitout sign in or anything!

well how about sharing them with us then?  No point saying what you said without sharing. 

Most easy way: ok cost little, but also protect you in any internet page where you go! Get "good" vpn and watch sports in that coundry tv what send that free!

Google that sport :like F1 live stream free.... get many option. Need little work... but find many.Mostly i use now Totalsportek page. Some link's want you join or sign in but most links work whitout sign in .

Edited by 2 is 1

Another nothing burger from our resident complainer, because as he says himself

16 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I know that they could not have foreseen the incident, but their advert slots seem to come at all the wrong times

Oh and I'm sure that he doesn't pay for Sky in Thailand, because it isn't legally available here

18 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Sky stopped all adverts during the race as we paying punters kept missing stuff.

5 minutes ago, Susco said:

Another nothing burger from our resident complainer, because as he says himself

Oh and I'm sure that he doesn't pay for Sky in Thailand, because it isn't legally available here

Sky provides the Fox and True Vision feed smart axx. 

Edited by Pilotman

2 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Sky provides the Fox and True Vision feed smart axx. 

And what has that to do with my comment smart axx?

I said you don't pay for Sky, and you said yourself that True could not have foreseen the incident.

You must lead a very miserable life, going by all your complain about nothing threads.

Is the amount of other people in Thailand today acceptable to you? How about the coaches?

25 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

its like Bt.93.00 a month to subscibe the F1.com and watch it all there.

No you can't.

$3 a month is subscription to F1 tv access, which has no live video streaming, for which you need F1 TV Pro which cost $10 a month, and is not available in Thailand

With F1 TV.

F1 TV is Formula 1's official subscription video service. There are two tiers:

• F1 TV Pro ($10 per month or $80 per year)

• F1 TV Access ($3 per month or $27 per year)

F1 TV Pro provides full, live sessions with no commercial breaks. It also allows you to switch between the live feed and any of the 20 cameras onboard the cars. Full race replays (with camera switching) are available if you want to watch later.

F1 TV Access is a lower tier that provides live timing and radio commentary (through the F1 mobile app), and full current-season race replays (published two days later), but not live video or onboard camera-switching.

Both tiers provide access to an archive of historical races dating, as of this writing, back to 1981. Currently, only a few races are available from any given year, but races are supposedly being added all the time.

image.png.6355a039659e1462851aae016e18ef0d.png

Edited by Susco

totally agree with your comments about the F1 races and adverts, but why is it only F1, Moto Gp etc no adverts????

other one is that bit of eye candy doing the presenters job she has not got a bloody clue just get the experts do do it, and get rid of her, really pisses me, also she is a stuck up cow, my daughter asked her for her autograph at the sing GP two years ago, she just gave her a dirty look and just pushed passed her, you can guess what i said......  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Susco said:

No you can't.

$3 a month is subscription to F1 tv access, which has no live video streaming, for which you need F1 TV Pro which cost $10 a month, and is not available in Thailand

With F1 TV.

F1 TV is Formula 1's official subscription video service. There are two tiers:

• F1 TV Pro ($10 per month or $80 per year)

• F1 TV Access ($3 per month or $27 per year)

F1 TV Pro provides full, live sessions with no commercial breaks. It also allows you to switch between the live feed and any of the 20 cameras onboard the cars. Full race replays (with camera switching) are available if you want to watch later.

F1 TV Access is a lower tier that provides live timing and radio commentary (through the F1 mobile app), and full current-season race replays (published two days later), but not live video or onboard camera-switching.

Both tiers provide access to an archive of historical races dating, as of this writing, back to 1981. Currently, only a few races are available from any given year, but races are supposedly being added all the time.

image.png.6355a039659e1462851aae016e18ef0d.png

Nice one, glad I never looked into it any further than the webpage...

33 minutes ago, bangkokspurs said:

totally agree with your comments about the F1 races and adverts, but why is it only F1, Moto Gp etc no adverts????

other one is that bit of eye candy doing the presenters job she has not got a bloody clue just get the experts do do it, and get rid of her, really pisses me, also she is a stuck up cow, my daughter asked her for her autograph at the sing GP two years ago, she just gave her a dirty look and just pushed passed her, you can guess what i said......  

I agree , she was particularly bad this weekend, totally clueless 

2 hours ago, Susco said:

And what has that to do with my comment smart axx?

I said you don't pay for Sky, and you said yourself that True could not have foreseen the incident.

You must lead a very miserable life, going by all your complain about nothing threads.

Is the amount of other people in Thailand today acceptable to you? How about the coaches?

if you don't like my posts, don't read them.  I can live with that disappointment.