"Farang" renter causes nothing but trouble - smashes up property when asked to leave

webfact

Sounds like the police did the right things.  Last thing they want to get involved in is a he said she said battle.  What surprises me is she did not change the locks when he was out.

As to the burmese boys the t\point that is missing is what natinality is he.  Maybe he is burmese and they used his apt as a flop house

43 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

They stated it were boys, you are making something different of it.

Yes, but were they 18 year old boys , likely to be working and paying rent , or were they 12 year old boys?

Quite often young men are referred to as boys , it makes a big difference to this story 

I guess it is too much to ask for Nationalities to be give.  I am tired of Farang  and Foreigner being used to scapegoat everyone.  We are not all bad,  I certainly don't think I would be regarded as Bad

I hope everyone has completed their 90 day report as yesterday the covid grace period expired.

Be nice to get his side 

You are gonna be a bit narked if your 40 incher goes for a walk. Maybe taken as a down payment......who knows. 

Stuff around him drinking and smoking is just nit picking and reasons to add to the list of whinges, so I would think that she aint got that much to complain about apart from non payment of bills......which is enough if true. 

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Bottom line, I wouldn't rush to believe farang are good tenats. 

I am in no way saying farangs are good tenants.

I said if the farang caused the damage he needs charged with it.

I also pointed out only the landladies word he did the damage,.

It happened a few years ago near Buriram, landlady damaged her own property and blamed the farang.

11 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Yes, terrible guy.

For what.

4E34F82E-E385-497A-BB43-0776BC244250.jpeg

C3F41660-89FD-41AB-83C6-8A885E92DD80.jpeg

0EFDB325-F41D-4383-BD7E-96B501151832.jpeg

CFFD2159-8A6F-46CB-8051-F755F94C2EE6.jpeg

Yes looks awful.

Back to the question......have you got a link that says he’s an “old English guy“ If so can you post it as the report doesn’t mention his age or country of origin. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

A crazy action from the foreigner as the old lady was offering to refund the deposit so he can move out with the ten 'friends'.

Maybe a misunderstanding and the foreigner demolishing the room as he was thinking the didn't get the deposit back. (six month prepayment)

Stupid and now he degrade our good 'farang' name and I wish him pay for everything.

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Could be that the Old English guy (info from Yinn) Sublette the property out to Burmese guys and they were asked to leave and THEY smashed it up before leaving , I dont believe that Brits would do such a thing 

I bet the Irish would though.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

The news says the boys were teenagers. Hmmmm, why the old English guy have Burmese teenager freinds? Play video game together? 

Yep you probably got it right on playing videos. Probably had something to do with their Joy sticks. He probably couldn't pay his rent because he was supporting too many Boys. Sorry for the fun poke at the vulgarity.

4 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Yep you probably got it right on playing videos. Probably had something to do with their Joy sticks. He probably couldn't pay his rent because he was supporting too many Boys. Sorry for the fun poke at the vulgarity.

Yourself and Yinn have completely re written the story 

If and a big if he did the damage one must ask why? 

Having had several deposits stolen over the years and massive electricity Bill's appearing, I can assure you I felt like doing this a few times. Then the matter of the missing TV. 

Also there is a possibility the lady did this to take the heat off of the stolen tv.

10 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Yourself and Yinn have completely re written the story 

OK. Sorry about that. Unfortunately small news like this can have a tendency to get blown up in the Thai media making us foreigners look bad. And this is not a nice story anyway you look at it.

In our experience it's the long term renters have been the biggest problem they think because they are paying they have this divine right to do what they want, I could tell you some stories from Phuket,

Short term better we can control it better,

• Like 1