Hua Hin smiling again after the crisis: Tourism is back - 70% midweek, 90% long weekends, TAT

webfact

So forget foreign tourists then. Much too complicated and dangerous. The others like Phuket and Samui should learn from Hua Hin. Perhaps they built the wrong infrastructure. Look at Pattaya. Thais are no sex tourists. So they suffer now with all their sex business. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 8
  • Haha 1

@NCC1701A

Heading there for the long weekend, and will soon find out.

That said, going to find me a beach a little out, hopefully with some shelter, food service and some grog and just take it all in.

Any recommendations ?

I have one, but the more the merrier as want to entertain the kids too, but not paying for those water works places, beach and sand castles is what is the preferred, good looking females in G-strings would be a bonna, sorry, meant to saY a bonus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Oldie said:

So forget foreign tourists then. Much too complicated and dangerous. The others like Phuket and Samui should learn from Hua Hin. Perhaps they built the wrong infrastructure. Look at Pattaya. Thais are no sex tourists. So they suffer now with all their sex business. 

Don't forget that they have royal palaces in Hua Hin and it's close to Bangkok. So don't expect replication in other places.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

@NCC1701A

Heading there for the long weekend, and will soon find out.

That said, going to find me a beach a little out, hopefully with some shelter, food service and some grog and just take it all in.

Any recommendations ?

I have one, but the more the merrier as want to entertain the kids too, but not paying for those water works places, beach and sand castles is what is the preferred, good looking females in G-strings would be a bonna, sorry, meant to saY a bonus.

Try the military beach down the road a bit

• Like 2