With no foreign tourists, Chiang Mai massage shops resort to offering free massages

webfact

22 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

If it was a reference to masturbation, the shop in question doesn't offer those services as was previously stated 

Oh so you now think you do understand the "massage".  Why did you have to ask if you already think you knew the answer.  

Humour is not your strong point is it, especially when directed against you.????

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bill97 said:

How did all you guys fail to get through high school sex education?

Unfortunately many went to Corpus Christie's College! Where they are still closeted.

Edited by fangless

14 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I am not the one who cannot tell the difference between a massage parlor and a masturbation shop 

I have never come across  a "masturbation shop".  Since you seem to be such an expert on this subject please explain how you tell the difference between the two establishments.

Edited by fangless

15 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

not the one who cannot tell the difference between a massage parlor and a masturbation shop 

Does a double negative equal a positive or does it just negate the whole point. 

It would help if you communicated in a less convoluted way and came straight to the point without beating about the bush..

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, fangless said:

Does a double negative equal a positive or does it just negate the whole point. 

It would help if you communicated in a less convoluted way and came straight to the point without beating about the bush..

Thanks. 

Good pun. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds great, a massage by an ex-con ....... hold onto your wallet.

I had "liaisons" with  3  different ladies I met at the old prison massage place .   After they got out,

that is.     I have only nice things to say about their  errrrr   abilities.

over ten years ago.   have no idea if the place still exists