Marriage extension in Jomtien IO coming up

In another week or so I will go and apply for a 1 year marriage extension. I think I have all the proper forms and copies sorted out but would like to ask recent applicants about the photos from the house. Could someone tell me the format and number of photos required and where they were taken? Are they actual photos from a photo shop/printer glued to an A4 paper, are you pointing at the house number, is the door to the fridge open in the kitchen photo, are you sitting together on the bed? Heard lots of stories so I guess it also depends on which officer you get.

They  can be color photos printed on a A4 paper. I print two 5X7 inch photos per page.

Forget the pointing. That is only what somebody said.

Norm is a photo with you and the wife together showing the house number. One from the street showing the house. One with you and your wife sitting on the bed together. Perhaps a couple more in the house together on the sofa and etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

They  can be color photos printed on a A4 paper. I print two 5X7 inch photos per page.

Forget the pointing. That is only what somebody said.

Norm is a photo with you and the wife together showing the house number. One from the street showing the house. One with you and your wife sitting on the bed together. Perhaps a couple more in the house together on the sofa and etc.

So you just use a standard printer and printing on standard printer paper?

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

You can print them yes,  however I would recommend you print them as separate 6x4 photos and use a small amount of glue to glue them onto an A4 sheet of paper  or maybe 2 A4 sheets of paper depending upon how the immigration officer is feeling that day she may also not like one or more of the photos  so you can easily remove the offending one and glue another more acceptable one in  place without having to go home and reprint the whole lot..one time I gave her a bunch of photos and asked her which ones she liked and she picked 4 to be placed on 2 separate A4 sheets and then make photo copies ( one copy goes to Bangkok)

remember not to include the witness (or anyone else) in the photos if you need to provide one.

also remember to take glue with you and a blue pen and maybe some correction fluid/tape.

This year I provided 4  photos of my wife and I in different places around our house one was standing outside the front door clearly showing the house number,  no pointing just standing or sitting together.

52 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

I used have standard paper before but for the last few years I have used glossy photo paper since they look better. I have a standard printer.

I also do my own photos for the TM7 forms. I use sticker photo paper for them instead of using a glue stick.