Pattaya: City Hall bans deckchair vendor for 15 days after viral video clip - "I'm innocent" he claims!

webfact

23 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Then use the car park direcly across from immigration and designated for people attending there.

Street parkers are a bloody pest blocking up the way.

When I go by car I do use the car park tho' at 40 baht for a five-minute-90-day visit.  On the occasion above I was on my motor bike.  I told the bouncer I would be 5 minutes.  When I came back he'd dragged across the road!

Soi 5 does get congested but street parking works in many European countries IF rules are obeyed or enforced.

7 hours ago, mikebell said:

When I go by car I do use the car park tho' at 40 baht for a five-minute-90-day visit.  On the occasion above I was on my motor bike.  I told the bouncer I would be 5 minutes.  When I came back he'd dragged across the road!

Soi 5 does get congested but street parking works in many European countries IF rules are obeyed or enforced.

Pop into a massage in the next street or have some food at Simple Simon and get your 40 bahts worth!????

Of course we are not in Europe and rules are ignored nor enforced and in front of the IO is usually chaotic.... much like central Pattaya is right now due to Bangkok drivers.

19 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Pop into a massage in the next street or have some food at Simple Simon and get your 40 bahts worth!????

Of course we are not in Europe and rules are ignored nor enforced and in front of the IO is usually chaotic.... much like central Pattaya is right now due to Bangkok drivers.

Traffic this weekend is back to Chinese-horde levels.  Suk was chaotic yesterday with many heading South seemingly unaware that the new motorway allows a Pattaya by-pass.  Not a cop in sight of course as they are on on holiday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

Traffic this weekend is back to Chinese-horde levels.  Suk was chaotic yesterday with many heading South seemingly unaware that the new motorway allows a Pattaya by-pass.  Not a cop in sight of course as they are on on holiday.

i have just done about 700 kms.....driving my truck NEVER SAW ONE COP CAR !!!!! and was never stopped for a check !!

Edited by essox essox
after thought

They were at the junction on the Railway line bypass with The Waterworks Rd making people wait bloody ages. 

I drove the new motorway yesterday traffic was very lite in both directions, tolls were free as well. 

They need to publicize it better

On 9/7/2020 at 11:10 AM, essox essox said:

i have just done about 700 kms.....driving my truck NEVER SAW ONE COP CAR !!!!! and was never stopped for a check !!

And yesterday I did a km from my house and saw about a dozen cops and several cars.... looked like a speed trap at the railway line bridge over Hwy 36, and just up the Railway line bypass for those trying to do a dodge.

Edited by jacko45k