how to watch premier league but not true customer

pete66

I get my internet from 3BB, but want to watch premier league this year. I see Truevisions offer a "Premier Football" 399B/m package.

a) can I still get this package even though I don't get my net from True? and

b) what form will the package be in, a "box" or web password

cheers,

My original question was not related to free streaming sites, rather whether as a 3BB customer I can get the TrueVisions package or not.... ????

As well as unreliable streaming, streaming sites are stuffed full of ads, pop-ups, and the odd virus ????

But I'm sure there are "good" ones as well ????

Thanks all

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

The problem with the streaming free sites like Doo/us tv go is that they get stuck so much .

I have spent years looking at free streams and never found any very good ones.

All refresh just before goal/penalty.

Now I just pay and life is much easier and the beer tastes better

Are you on a IPTV or True TV.

7 hours ago, pete66 said:

My original question was not related to free streaming sites, rather whether as a 3BB customer I can get the TrueVisions package or not.... ????

As well as unreliable streaming, streaming sites are stuffed full of ads, pop-ups, and the odd virus ????

Thanks all

Yes you can I got 3bb and have true for footy 399 a month + vat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pete66 said:

Thanks all

You need to be a TrueVision subscriber. 

• Like 1

Subscribe to HD Prime, 380 Baht a month gets you all the EPL plus Sky, BT Sport etc for other cup competitions plus golf, racing etc if that's your thing. Also most popular UK, German, Indian, Thai etc channels so if you are from the UK you have BBC, ITV, CH4, Ch5 plus all Sky movies, Sky 1, too many to mention or watch !!

Plus catchup TV, 5 days I believe which means if a midweek match ko at 2 am Thai time you can watch it in the morning.

• Like 1

Buy an IPTV subscription for one year from Ali-express like 15 usd, get an android box for like 50 usd and you will have thousands  of sports channels from all over the world as well as thousand other entertainment channels...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pete66 said:

What's HD Prime? Sounds fantastic.... is it a True thing? or another website.

Cheers

Not True, independant provider. I've used them for a few years in their various guises, started as ILike HD. Only subscribe by the month so no danger of losing a years cash but been in business 3 or 4 years I would think.

Google it to access, can watch on laptop etc but I use Android box, just make sure it's up to date spec, eg not Android 7 etc

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

Is there anything similar for USA sporting events?

It has a US/Canada section which includes for live TV ESPN, NHL but I can't see much else and I'm not sure about catchup for other countries.

You can email them and ask for a free trial for 1-3 days, they are usually quite good at that.

7 minutes ago, YorkshireTyke said:

It has a US/Canada section which includes for live TV ESPN, NHL but I can't see much else and I'm not sure about catchup for other countries.

You can email them and ask for a free trial for 1-3 days, they are usually quite good at that.

which one are you referring to?  several are mentioned above.

I'll need like NFL pass or regular stations like ABC, CBS, FOX though to catch American Football.  I think ESPN only gets one game a week.

I've thought about even paying a bar here to record it and let me watch it at like 6pm next day.  A good thing about very little business in pattaya during this juncture...striking deals.

Yes I was taken in by Trues 'exclusive' Premier league 399 deal until I saw that Tiphanee also showed the same live games and I am already a Tiphanee subscriber. Tiphanee costs 300pm but that includes a full viewing package of 

sport (F1 Golf Tennis Cricket etc all live) plus News Films Comedy etc. Cancelled Trues PL package forthwith (after mandatory year) as due to Wuhan Flu PL had ceased. Also when I cancelled my PL subscription True turned off the rest of my True (free) package so I now have a redundant set top box