Police Clearance

14 hours ago, userabcd said:

Try a google search 'police clearance certificate thailand'

http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/eng/

On the left side of the page, about half way down, from that link there is a tab with "service to obtain certificate in case of special urgency by Out source". This is a third party agency and I have used them twice. They can get it for you in about 4 working days for about 4500 baht. That is if you don't wish to wait a month or so. For China, you will need to take the police clearance to the Thai Ministry of Consular Affairs and have it authenticated and then to the Chinese Visa office on Phetchaburi Road to have it authenticated there as well. You will more than likely need to do the same with your degree  (if you have one) as well.

just go to the nearest police office. If you were in thailand like 2 years, just tell them what you want, they will help you to fill a form.. sit...5-10 min you have it in thai. I think you can get it in english too if not you need to translate it via your embassy. (i might be wrong)

If you are new to thailand like for a few months they will contact to your embassy, it might take a month to get your clearence. 

My friend did it last week. took his 5 min to get it from the police office. 

Edited by problemfarang

In Bangkok, you need to go to the Police Headquarters, opposite Central World along Sukhumvit.  There is an office there with very nice folks who do clearances for employment outside Thailand.  (There's also an office there for clearances for people who want to work in Thailand, but it's pretty sketchy.  Don't go there.)   You can find the forms online.