Loose tiles

hackjam

Have noticed some tiles in lounge are loose-done a hollow check with broom handle to identify.

Saw YouTube video's where guys repair the loose tiles by drilling a hole in grout and injecting a compound that goes a bit under loose tile.

Does anybody know where I would get some of that compound filler/adhesive  in Pattaya?

Or can anyone recommend any other way to sort problem, don't want to break tile as will be next impossible to get matching tile?

op no such beast, the tiles are not stuck to the screed underneath, if they are 600 x 600 porcelain tiles, sand and cement screed should not be used to stick the tiles down, only a porcelain thin bed adhesive

been a few threads on here regarding the same problem, if the tile is completly loose you could scrape out the grout, use a suction pulley to lift the tiles, chop out 5/10 mm of screed and re-stick down using the above adhesive

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Roof tiles that are not fixed can move if push up from underneath doesn't mean there's a problem unless you have rain water ingress.

In the lounge......????, yes I do that sometimes post reply before I have read post properly.

regards Worgeordie#

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

In the lounge......????, yes I do that sometimes post reply before I have read post properly.

regards Worgeordie#

No idea what you're on about but now realize ceilings. ????

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Sad 1